krstms and Potter Watch...and anyone else due to hatch around the 23rd

Your youngest sounds like my little girl. She LOVES Scooby Doo and the oldest sounds like their ready for halloween with names like that.
Eggsrcool-good luck on your hatch!

Both boys, but my oldest is REALLY into Halloween. He figured since they are born so close to Halloween, he would think of Halloween names.

Are your eggs in lockdown? I'm going to get mine ready this afternoon.
woot.gif

Quote:
Waiting stinks. I could sit here all day and just stare at my eggs. Of course it's not helping that I'm having temp issues.

I'm sure you'll have babies soon. Good luck!!!!
fl.gif

No pips yet. They're in lockdown and I can see em rocking around in there once in a while so at least I know they're still alive. I know what you mean about waiting. It's killing me!!!!
barnie.gif
Between me and the kids the glass constantly has someones nose to it. My kids have started trying to peep at them, believe it or not as soon as they start to peep them little eggs start rocking like crazy. I guess they think a sibling has beat them to the hatch.
lau.gif
Well I guess I'm crazy cause I just ordered more eggs from carole. 20+ this time. lol. As soon as I seen those eggs start moving I knew I was hooked. I've got the bator I bought plugged in and getting ready and am collecting more of my own eggs to put in. Cant wait to see some little chickies.
ya.gif

Keeping my fingers crossed for ya Nova
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

OMG!!!!!! Yay!!!! I just went to check on them and put my ear down by the bator window and... I heard them cheeping. It's so neat. You wouldnt think you could hear them before they hatch. My little wiggling eggs are peeping at me. I'm definitely hooked now.

Awww, that is so cool! Mine aren't to the rocking and peeping stage yet. I don't think i'll be leaving the house for days once all that starts!

I am so jealous! I have over scheduled myself for the next few days. I'm supposed to go into lockdown tomorrow night, but instead I'll be in Greensboro NC, the other side of the state, listening to the Celtic Women in concert. Then I'll drive back first thing in the morning just in time to load 3 goats up in the car and get them straight to the state fair.

The goats have to be checked in by 4pm or I'll be scratched. We don't show until Sunday, the last day of the Fair, but that is also Hatch day. So, on Sunday we'll be showing our goats at 10am, then after showing, and awards etc, we'll have to load them up and get them home. THEN I'll have to turn around and take my daughter (13) back to the fair at night for the fireworks because it's her Best Friends birthday.

Somewhere in there I hope to Lockdown the incubator (not that I'll actually have time to fiddle with it, DH will have to keep up with the Humidity for me), and check on the hatching etc). We'll have to go in on Saturday to check on the goats, get them fed etc.

Now I have to go locate a child who is supposed to just have gone to get her next subject for school....but seems to have disappeared.

Laney

At least you have so much going on that you won't be sitting with your nose pressed to the bator like I will be! If I had something to do, the time would pass quickly instead of dragging on like I know it will...

Back
Top Bottom