1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Lavender and porcelain/ blue cream silkie hens for sale 9 months old

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by mudd4dna, May 18, 2017.

1. mudd4dna

mudd4dna Just Hatched

Mar 29, 2016
    Rare color silkies for sale. Hatched at same time and must stay together. Beautiful coloring and great calm personaltities. Only reason I am selling them is we need just a little bit more room for flock. I hatched myself from breeder eggs, top quality. Just think I did all the work for you already LOL now youcan head right into eggs.
    I am open to $ offers or I would be willing to trade them for a used riding mower good condition. Possibly money and a good weedwhacker. Im sure if your interested we can work something out. Please email me at [email protected] or Text only no calls at 215-870-5228. Thanks, Trish.

Attached Files:

2. FishMtFarm

FishMtFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2017
    Lake Pleasant, NY
    Location?

3. mudd4dna

mudd4dna Just Hatched

Mar 29, 2016
    So sorry. I am about 45mins. outside of Philly pa./suburbs. We do have some cool days still the birds could be shipped still. I would need your zip code to get a shipping estimate. LMK
    Thanks,
    Trish

4. wleigh1021

wleigh1021 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 16, 2016
    Hi Trish, do you have any still available? I'm in northern NJ and I'm looking for an adult silkie hen to help me raise some chicks I'm getting in a couple months. Looking to pick one up week of the 25th. I'm having a hard time finding adults anywhere!

Thanks,
    Wendy

5. mudd4dna

mudd4dna Just Hatched

Mar 29, 2016
    I have some. All of mine are laying and average age is 1yr. Text my phone and I will call you back.

6. mudd4dna

mudd4dna Just Hatched

Mar 29, 2016

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by