Lavender Silkie cockerel - Florida

Three Cedars Silkies

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 17, 2008
Gainesville, Fl.
After much agonizing and discussion we have decided to concentrate only on a blue/black/splash pen of silkies. Because of this I am offering our 9 month old lavender cockerel up for sale. Below are several other photos, some of which were taken when he was younger. The main photo was take a couple of days ago. He has great foot feathering and five toes on each foot. Spacing is good. I'll attempt some good "foot pics" tomorrow and can forward if you are interested. He has a lovely dark mulberry comb. Just started breeding (boy, I thought that would never happen!!) but the black hen he is with isn't laying right now, so I cannot check fertility. He is an extremely nice young man, loves to be picked up and held. Has been in with another cockerel all along and they get along fine.

If you have any questions, please ask. Shipping will be $55.00 and that will include a new horizon box.

Taken 2 days ago:

9079_img_0546.jpg

At about 4 months:

9079_9079_lavender.jpg

9079_img00158.jpg

At about 5 1/2 months:

9079_dsc00360.jpg

Ooohh, I never thought you'd sell him! I wish I had the $$ and space. Say, was it windy or did he have static electricity (his hair!) ? Lol!
tongue.png
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom