Little broody bungalo

Eggs are not lighting up, at least in the pic, so it's hard to tell.
A 'clear'(undeveloped) egg would be bright.

Eggs are not lighting up, at least in the pic, so it's hard to tell.
A 'clear'(undeveloped) egg would be bright.
I candled again! Day 11. ( she started on these eggs oct 11th. Im counting that as day 1. )

I still.didnt see a lot of detail. However i saw movement in all 5 eggs!!! 🎉 🎉

Momma is doing great. She is coming out just to eat and drink and poop and quick bath. and she goes right back in. I havent seen her off the nest longer than like 10 minutes recently. Im so excited for these little buggers.

I have another welsummer hen trying to be broody in the big coop. Shes not being mean at all to me. She lets me pick her up without pecking. But i see her in the nest constantly. I been taking any eggs she has and picking her up and putting her outside. At night i pick her up and put her on the roost. I was so worried id never have a broody and now i have too many.

And i needed this little coop and run for awhile now. In case i need to seperate someone. So it worked out!

Then day 1 would be the 12th.

Good! Some shells are just not easy to see thru.
Thanks for clearing that up! I had been counting the 12th as day 1 earlier in this post than switched cuz i was unsure lol.

Eta: well maybe not . i thought i was counting the 11th as day 1 saying this was day 11. But if i count the 12th as day 1 this is day 11. So i apparently suck at math and calendas

Back
Top Bottom