Little Lou..eye trouble..oh nooo!!

Curicyn drops was this at TSC?
20200118_163239.jpg
20200118_163322.jpg
Yep! This is what the bottle looks like...tried to get good pics of the words but it's hard to do on such a small round bottle 😂

That's fine just wanted to make sure it was available at TSC I'll be going there soon. Thanks!
I WISH I was going there soon! I’ll put on the list...but there will be no trips for us for awhile...we went last week...we go about once a month since its 40 miles away. Everything is that far away...takes up the whole day. Anyways, I’m making headway with Little Lou’s eyes. I was able to get a few more of the chunky stuff off with the compresses and saline. I did dunk his head. He didn’t love it..hated me. When the chunks come off, he’s left with no feathers in those spots...with those grow back, after a long while? This poor guy took soooo long to get feathered in the first point!! But, the bubbles have seem to gone away...I don’t know how, why..it wasn’t even there when I went back to treat it. But, he did have like build up in his nostr. Like a kid with a cold gets. It was kind of hard..like beak material almost...yellow too. I got it out..he hated that. I decided to wrap the leg all the way up the foot. He’s devel calluses on the side of leg and side of his foot from how he walks...so, I thought this might give him some padding, and stability.it doesn’t cover the whole foot, just goes up to the palm area where here’s created such wear. He walks so weird. Chris says he’s got too many knees. But, what do you think this nose discharge is about? And why is it hard like his beak? Is his beak breaking down from not getting it wet enough?

Do you think he may have a sinus infection? have you tried him on antibiotics at all? I think that's a good idea wrapping his leg maybe it will give him enough stability that he will walk better to plus protect his skin from breaking down. Poor boy. Is he eating good? Yes his feathers will grow back once you get all the gunk off.

Do you think he may have a sinus infection? have you tried him on antibiotics at all? I think that's a good idea wrapping his leg maybe it will give him enough stability that he will walk better to plus protect his skin from breaking down. Poor boy. Is he eating good? Yes his feathers will grow back once you get all the gunk off.
No antibiotics...what would I even get without getting a vet involved? Remember, I can’t do that. :(. He eats well..not the kitten food as much as I’d like..not treats either...just basic feed. But I’ll take it. He likes to be with the goats during the day...a break from his pen, so that’s where he is now...no one can be out today..the high will only be 8*..:(

Back
Top Bottom