~MALAYSIAN SERAMA THREAD~ (PICS!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya im pretty lucky we rent and the guy i rent from had this proprety behind my house and agreed to rent that to me for my birds . its very cool of him . but this year we get to buy are owne place i'm very excited then watch out i get to build my dream serama barn that will be awsome .thanks jp
Quote:
Nice coop Bigb-71!!!!! I wish I have a yard as big as yours to raise my birds. I will get some up date pics of your white cockerel tomorrow.

I have the CA lottery winners' fantasy coop in my head...... LOL. I'd buy the property behind us, build a small house at the top, and a LARGE barn below... or wait! maybe a biosphere!!! With all kinds of cool plants...Oh my, I might have to start a new thread on fantasy coops....

Guess I should spend a buck or two on a ticket one of these days??

I know I said I would have a lot of auctions listed, and I still plan to. I just need to get my friend in gear to bring the birds over here...apparently he doesn't 'want' to sell them as badly as he 'needs' to
hmm.png

I'll let you all know when I do list the birds though
fl.gif

I'm really looking into breeding serama. And today I went to lock up my serama boys and my buff bite my hand, this isn't the first time he tried/actually bite me. I thought this breed where suppose to be a nicer breed(rooster) if so, I ended up with a crabby boy. Should I take him out of my breeding plans because of his aggression?

Last edited:
Quote:
not all of them are the same some are sweet and some are mean just like ppls no two alike lol .... hope that helps im sure his chicks will not be as mean but you never know ...

HI Crazychickens everywhere.....
If it has happened just one time, and he were mine, I would not consider him aggressive yet.
I have a hen that did that to me..I named her spook........I have made a point of holding her once or twice a day and stroking her neck and breast area.
I believe she was reacting out of fear and is much nicer now.
I also make her take her treat from my hand,palm open.
Just a different way to look at it...good Luck with him........
big_smile.png

OPPS.just reread you post that he has tried before..........Still think it is worth trying to work with him.......
smile.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom