Manna Pro Medicated Chick Starter (Crumbles) 25lb Bags!!

If something is selling,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, no store drops a product. It's when it does not sell, that decisions are made to drop.

But the Cajun Boudaine was selling good. I was buying them up, and so was another friend of mine who's family liked them. I was buying like 6 at a time, when I could find that they had them in stock in the case.

But the Cajun Boudaine was selling good. I was buying them up, and so was another friend of mine who's family liked them. I was buying like 6 at a time, when I could find that they had them in stock in the case.
I agree with you that many things do get dropped. I experience the same at Sam's Club. Things no longer carried.
The reality is such. Many peeps need to be buying an item to justify a store to carry it. Cajun Boudaine is an Item I never heard of. I'm sure many other peeps are in my same situation. The select peeps that do like it sure miss it.
Now that I hear of this, I know I need to find it to try. :thumbsup

If this is Cajun Boudin,,,,,, I need to get some,, :drool:drool:drool
Featured-Boudin-Photo.jpg

So I spoke with someone from Walmart and they said they sell out of frequently. In the past when I looked into I found it to be sold out and had to wait on a contact list. When I found it back in stock I jumped on it.

Also as I said originally I understand people have preferences on medicated and unmedicated and there are excellent points for both sides. This is simply a post to help those whom like the line of chick feed. :)

Back
Top Bottom