Marans Thread - breed discussion & pictures are welcome!

I'm using Internet Explorer browser, and when I click on Debbi's link there is a small gray bar just above the page title that says "Google, this page is in Italian, translate using Google toolbar?" and then off to the right is a button that says "Translate". If you click on the button it should immediately do all the translating work for you.
Thank you ! That must've been what she was talking about. I'm on dial-up, and the page never did load completely, so I figured I was missing something!

Debbi....im getting into trouble over here! I might be buyin Annas birdies!
SEEEEEEEEE!!! I told you all that extra pen space would get you in trouble!!!
gig.gif
I was just wondering about Anna yesterday, is she ok??

pics of my 5- 5 1/2 week old Blue Copper Marans Cockrel. I'm not really into breeding yet as this is my first flock. but i would still like to know what ya'll think of him so far. FYI he came from Donna's flock

are these considered street sweepers?

when should i expect his copper to start coming in ?
Cute chick! Maybe he'll start getting copper around 3 months- each one seems to be different

Okay I got a good look at the pullet in question. She does have a tail just no feathers on it. She's a keeper

So what do you think about this splash girl I was tickled pink to know the only splash I had was a girl.

Nice splash girl- I like her spots! Are other chickens pulling the black ones tail feathers before they can grow in?

Back
Top Bottom