MAY Hatch-Along!!!! Let's do this!!!

Well, my Toadbriar eggs got here yesterday, and had one cracked one, so eleven beautiful eggs are sitting in the bator today! Obviously, I can't see any change yet, but I keep wanting to go check on them.
big_smile.png

Well, my Toadbriar eggs got here yesterday, and had one cracked one, so eleven beautiful eggs are sitting in the bator today! Obviously, I can't see any change yet, but I keep wanting to go check on them.
big_smile.png

Woohoo! Can't wait to see them!
jumpy.gif

Well, I've got five beautiful babies! Two black and white, one chocolate and white, and two blue/lavender.
love.gif
They're so darling!

I think that'll be it - four of the remaining five eggs are getting discolored and the air cells are getting jagged. The fifth one doesn't look too much better. I'm kind of sad, since they were all alive when I candled either on day 21 or 22, and at least one had internally pipped but never progressed. I'll leave them in the 'bator for another day or two to make sure, though. But I'm happy with these five - they're wonderful.
love.gif

Well, I've got five beautiful babies! Two black and white, one chocolate and white, and two blue/lavender.
love.gif
They're so darling!

I think that'll be it - four of the remaining five eggs are getting discolored and the air cells are getting jagged. The fifth one doesn't look too much better. I'm kind of sad, since they were all alive when I candled either on day 21 or 22, and at least one had internally pipped but never progressed. I'll leave them in the 'bator for another day or two to make sure, though. But I'm happy with these five - they're wonderful.
love.gif
it looks like they're already looking at you for attention as their momma.
roll.png

Ok today is day 22 for chicken eggs and day 27 for Aussies. I have been really discourged as this was my 3rd hatch and have never gone without a pip by now. I just checked them and I have one small pip.....little ray of hope!
fl.gif

One was born 6 hours ago and the other 5 hours ago. I am concerned about the one born first though, the second one is up and walking around whereas the first one is just lying there listless. I have tried giving it some sugary water but it doesn't seem to want to know
hit.gif
and the unhatched eggs aren't doing anything. Please please please I don't want to loose this little one and have one by itself.

Both babies are doing well now, the older one had some sugary water and they've both eaten a bit of boiled egg yolk. I think I worried too much with these being my first babies, the smaller one; which was born first, is called Puddle and the bigger one is called River
love.gif

Introducing Puddle and River. Puddle's is the smaller slightly wetter one and River is the bigger one, that's if you can spot the difference from these pics
tongue.png

love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom