Mean Neighbors II - here's what they see. Lots of pics.

I would get some of those plywood cutouts you occasionally see in yards. The ones of a painted character bent over and mooning the neigborhood. Put them pointed at the offending neighbors.

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

lau.gif

Haven't read all the posts, so forgive me if I am repeating anyone, but I would LOVE to see some pics of THEIR house. I have a sneaking suspicion it's not going to be as nice. Clear case of jealousy. If they need to be "scared straight" send them to my neck of the woods. Once they see the houses around here with old rusty campers with broken out windows, goats on top of broken down pickups, stacks of old tires, lawns grown in so much you can't see some of the house windows, wandering dogs, geese in the road that refuse to move and chase your car. They'll come running back to you for forgiveness!

(Personally, I don't care about any of the above as long as the people are nice, but that's just me).
smile.png

I havent read all the posts either...I just wanted to say there is nothing wrong with your place in my eyes! Looks like some idiots have nothing better to do than complain and harass people.
hugs.gif

Your place looks great! I don't know what's wrong with your neighbors. I guess some people just can't get along with others - Bad social skills, immaturity, self-centeredness. Whatever thier problems are, it's obvious that you have a tidy home and take good care of your birds. Hopefully your neighbors will move or get mad at someone else and leave you alone.

i think you should print this thread and mail it to both neighbors, so they can see what idiots they are for being so incredibly ...
duc.gif

never mind. your place is beautiful.

You know, sounds like your neighbors and mine might be long lost twins! Except, your set up and yard is WAY nicer than mine! But I have those neighbors too, so I feel your pain. Even though my neighbor breaks every code out there from watering her lawn all day everyday (we're on super strict water regs in my town) to actually training her dog to take care of business in the neighbors yards so she doesn't have to pick up the poop.
somad.gif
Not to mention the actual laws she breaks like throwing such "wild" parties on Sunday nights that I can't even let my kids in the backyard for fear of them coming in and asking what some lewd, disgusting thing the neighbors were either talking about or DOING meant, or why the neighbor lady was dancing around naked in front of a whole lot of people, or for fear of them being hit with the beer bottles her geriatric cronies throw over the fence, or getting a contact high from the copious pot clouds rolling over the fence. Really, really annoying.

And yet... I'm the bad neighbor and she has a right to come unglued because I have three hens and a large garden in my yard? Really?
he.gif
Today I came home to find all my cabbages in my garden literally ripped out of the ground by the roots! I can't prove it was her, but my best guess is it was. Some people are just born mean and stupid, I guess.

Best of luck with your mean neighbors! And I agree with what someone else commented on this thread... get your goats back! Tell your neighbors to take up Bingo, get a life and if all else fails, tell them to stuff it!

Back
Top Bottom