Meyer Hatchery - 4 of 15 chicks dead

wow, but at least they're not lost and getting closer! You should have them soon. Hoping they are all OK
fl.gif

I'm tryin to be calm. I'm just so scared ill get them and open the box to one of those horror stories. The PO told me they call about shipments between 6 and 6:30. It's past 7 here so I guess that means they have another day in the mail :(

I'm tryin to be calm. I'm just so scared ill get them and open the box to one of those horror stories. The PO told me they call about shipments between 6 and 6:30. It's past 7 here so I guess that means they have another day in the mail :(

Is the PO far from you? I would go up there and talk in person. I usually get better results face to face rather than over the phone. If they see how you they will know how important it is and maybe do something about it. Ask to talk to the Post Master for the branch and they may be able to help track them down by phone. I thought mine wouldn't make it yesterday but they showed up with the express mail even though they were Priority. See if there is another delivery later today with Express mail or if you can call where they were scanned last to see if they are still there.

I've been to the PO twice so far and all they could tell me is that they would call as soon as they got there and my dad talked to the mail lady yesterday cause he saw her when she delivered the mail and she just told him the same thing

So after going back and forth with the PO here and in surrounding areas all day they've basically told us they don't know where they are. We are supposed to call back to a larger PO near us at 6 who said they MAY be on their 6 pm truck. But really they have no idea. Any chance they are even still alive?

Back
Top Bottom