Meyers, tracking and blizzard, oh my!

Merrymouse, don't get discouraged. sometimes the tracking info is slower than the package.

I'm still waiting for the post office to call me. I tried calling them but all I get is a busy signal
he.gif

Truck is dug out and warmed up!

merrymouse, any good news yet? My tracking info, I got last night was the last I heard. I'm feeling positive for both of us.
OK, I had a Minnie meltdown today. But I'm feeling lucky again for both of us.
Will you be naming any of yours Stella? lol I might!

If it is any consolation, I've placed 2 orders with MPC (dropped shipped from Meyer in Polk, OH to my location in KC, MO). Both times I got tracking notification that they shipped and tracking notification that they'd arrived AFTER I had already picked them up and brought them home.

I've been fortunate that both of my shipments left Polk and arrived KC in less than 24 hours but my point is that the tracking info for USPS can be worthless.

I hope your chicks make it soon and I hope everyone is happy and healthy upon arrival.
hugs.gif

If it is any consolation, I've placed 2 orders with MPC (dropped shipped from Meyer in Polk, OH to my location in KC, MO). Both times I got tracking notification that they shipped and tracking notification that they'd arrived AFTER I had already picked them up and brought them home. 

I've been fortunate that both of my shipments left Polk and arrived KC in less than 24 hours but my point is that the tracking info for USPS can be worthless. 

I hope your chicks make it soon and I hope everyone is happy and healthy upon arrival. :hugs

Thank you all.

I think it's obvious now the tracking numbers can be useless. The whole thing is so frustrating. My main concern is that in this cold weather and now going on three days of travel those little chicks have to be at the very least suffering. This is just terrible. I should have gone with my gut when I called Meyer last Friday to voice my concern about the storm/weather. I suggested we wait to ship or postpone but they assured me it would be fine. I should have stuck to my guns and now those poor chicks. Ugh praying they are on the 5:15am truck tomorrow. Thanks again.

No chicks yet....been more than 72 hours since hatching now. Next truck in 6 more hours. Not looking good. :(

@twigcrafter I hope you have received your chickie babies...update?

No chicks yet....been more than 72 hours since hatching now. Next truck in 6 more hours. Not looking good.
sad.png

@twigcrafter I hope you have received your chickie babies...update?

I am Sorry, I know its stressing. But 72 hours is not to long for just hatched chicks. I have had chicks to stay in the hatcher for 96 hours with no problem. I had 1 to stay in the incubator for 264+ hours(long story)---alive but hungry. Maybe soon!!

Yes I got my chicks
wee.gif
Thanks

I have my fingers crossed for your box. I got mine this morning and the tracking info was a waste of time.

I have 4 ducks and a whole lot of IDK's

I did have 5 doas and it's sad but the rest are looking great. The heating packets the hatchery put in were still warm but the gel food was all eaten. these babies ate for at least an hour straight. And drank a lot.

The ducks are sleeping finally, and the chicks are settling down a bit.

Wishing you lots of luck with your soon to arrive chicks
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

At work so I have to make this short. Sorry to report chicks arrived at my PO last night 5:30 all 16 DOA. I will update more later. Thanks for all of your support.

At work so I have to make this short. Sorry to report chicks arrived at my PO last night 5:30 all 16 DOA. I will update more later. Thanks for all of your support.

Mercy, that was not good. I am sure They will make it good, but that does not make you feel any better I am sure----was it that many days from the hatchery or it got lost some where?

Back
Top Bottom