Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been doing the same thing Opa with the apples.
The other day I was a school and my father called. He video taped 2 bucks 8pt and 6 pt together in front of my ladder stand and then they started to tickle each others racks.

Quote:
you may not be eating ENOUGH to lose. your body may think it is starving! eat woman!
lol.png
you might like TOPS. you can go to a meeting free, so might as well check a local group out. the worst that can happen is you don't like it.

WELCOME Trixie!
frow.gif
so glad you are here!

thanks for all the congrats, guys! i am up to almost 40lbs. off now. (6/10's shy) i am pretty geeked. i have 18 to go. it might take awhile but that's fine. getting there step by step.

cookie baking time!

Quote:
you may not be eating ENOUGH to lose. your body may think it is starving! eat woman!
lol.png
you might like TOPS. you can go to a meeting free, so might as well check a local group out. the worst that can happen is you don't like it.

WELCOME Trixie!
frow.gif
so glad you are here!

thanks for all the congrats, guys! i am up to almost 40lbs. off now. (6/10's shy) i am pretty geeked. i have 18 to go. it might take awhile but that's fine. getting there step by step.

cookie baking time!

So how many cookies do you get to eat?!?!?

Quote:
well, i can eat whatever i want, as long as i stay within the 1500 - 1600. depends how MUCH food i want. if i waste it on cookies, then when i am hungry later, my bad.

at FowlFest, i bought myself a pack of Sour Skittles. I LOVE THOSE. one pack had 200 cals. i milked those puppies all day long. i also eat popcorn all the time too.

Hi everyone!! I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Julie, and I live in Lapeer. I have been reading this website religiously for about 6 months. That is when my addiction started. My husband and I were in TSC and they had chicks. After I continued to say no, we came home with 6 chicks and 2 ducklings. My youngest daughter was hooked on farm fresh eggs, so we thought she would love them. Anyhow, I am up to 25 plus now and loving every minute. I met MJ, and her lovely family, this past Sunday and added a few more babies. I just figured I should stop lurking and say Hi!!
lol.png
Thanks, Julie

Quote:
Opa, why dont you put an ad on freecycle.com Or Craigslist and give them away? That is what I did here. A great family came out, We tossed 4 x 4" pieces up into the tree to get as many off as we could and they filled up their pick-up and hauled them away. Saved me from cleaning them all up. They were going to use some for baking and feed the rest to the deer.

With times being so hard, Im sure a family would enjoy your fruit.

WELCOME KrazyKritterLady. We're neighbors, Im just over in Dryden.

MJ: Should have my SQ LF Blk Cochins Tuesday. Cannot wait to see them. I asked Beth to send me all the background info with them too. Gosh she's such a nice person. Ive enjoyed doing business with her.

HBH: You are not worthless!! We all have a mission in life and Im sure you know just what yours is.

Last edited:
That is a good idea Ooopsy! They may even clean them up for you, Opa.

I would if I were closer. We feed 'em to the horses for treats and you'd be amazed how many apples and carrots we can go through when the kids are in charge of treat feeding.
roll.png

Prayer request: For my Sister in Law, Amy. (my brother's wife) Her breast cancer (stage 4) has spread into her bones more (via bone scan) and the cancer count has doubled. The chemo she has been on the last few months did not work. Amy also has 2 cracked ribs and a hairline fractored pelvis. She will have to have radiation on the new cancer areas. The doctors will have to try another type of chemo and see if that works. (there is a time limit that each type of chemo drug can be admistered)

From my understanding, if they can get the cancer #'s down then she will be ok. Amy will always have the cancer in her system.

Amy has a doctors appointment on Friday to find out what the course of action will be.

Pray for peace and comfort for Amy. She has had some mental problems in the past 2+ years with dealing with this. Pray that it doesn't happen this time.

Pray for the doctors to know which chemo drug to give her so the cancer count will drop to the level that they want it to be.

Thank you!
Sarah

Sarah, Amy and her family will be in my prayers! Please keep up posted on her progress.

Welcome Trixie and a high 5 to your daughter and her first egg. I know how she feels, its like being given a present daily. I so look forward to collecting eggs. Its also my 4 yr old grand daughter favorite thing to do with her mom.

Who would have thought collecting eggs or watching chickens would be so relaxing and fun?

Quote:
Yeah, I know we need more hens. Just received the 2 roos and hen as freebie starters from cousin. She wants to get polish to show in 4-H.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom