Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a rainy, rainy, rainy day! Oh well, got to go get my haircut, get groceries and get a cappuccino! That is a great Saturday.
yippiechickie.gif
Tonight we get to go play cards and have dinner with my in-laws. I also bought 20 skeins of yarn for a new afghan for my bed, I am guessing it is going to take a while! It will be sooo warm when it is done, hopefully I finish before spring!
hu.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I did mention that in the first post, and that God had been making me aware of semis for the last couple of weeks. He is too cool! Although, it was so dark and rainy and the light was reflecting off the raindrops so much, I was not aware of the semi until it hit me, lol.

Quote:
I did mention that in the first post, and that God had been making me aware of semis for the last couple of weeks. He is too cool! Although, it was so dark and rainy and the light was reflecting off the raindrops so much, I was not aware of the semi until it hit me, lol.

i totally missed it! oh my. God rocks my socks!

Update on the chicken with the broken leg. Her leg had bled some and her leg has been tucked up and being held straight by her feathers stuck by the dryed blood. So I haven't had to splint it at all. Gonna leave it for a few weeks and see how it does.

The hen is a hoping all around when Rachel gives her some time outside.

Sarah

Cat: I am so happy to hear that you are okay. I don't leave the house much anymore because of crazy drivers. As I get panic attacks driving into the city. And its all because of a horrible accident I had many years ago. I was so very lucky. Count your blessings and keep up those prayers, as he does hear them all.

Quote:
MJ has 20 of the 60 for her own lard rendering. My 8 qts was from 40 lbs of pf. So that is about 2 bucks for 4 + cups of lard. My husband always reminds me, "that does not include what you spent running the gas range" lol But I am certain it is still a big savings, lol.

Last edited:
Good morning all! We had fun last night, had a 4-H Halloween party, we had a bonfire, roasted hotdogs, marshmellows and had other good treats! Then we all loaded up and went to a local Corn Maze/Haunted Hayride type place. We passed on the corn maze, decided it was too muddy, but we did the haunted hay ride and haunted barn, had lots of fun! Thankfully it had stopped raining, cleared up and turned out pretty nice.

Good morning everyone.

Vicki that was we were supposed to do last night. We invited a bunch of friends and neighbors to have a campfire roast hotdogs and take them on a hayride and it ended up no party due to my husband taking me to the ER due to allergy attack so bad I couldn't stop coughing and weezing with trouble breathing. I even did a breathing treatment at home that only helped a little. I really did not want to go due to the ER probably full of people with the flu. But he made me. They called it broncialspasms. So now we have 13 bails of straw tons of hotdogs and buns and chips coming out our ears, which my husband loves. We are gonna try again next Friday evening. Hopefully we do not get the rain they are talking about.

Quote:
MJ has 20 of the 60 for her own lard rendering. My 8 qts was from 40 lbs of pf. So that is about 2 bucks for 4 + cups of lard. My husband always reminds me, "that does not include what you spent running the gas range" lol But I am certain it is still a big savings, lol.

Tell Ray you will save money on not having to have triple bypass surgery because lard lets you avoid Crisco
big_smile.png

I am so, so bummed!!! We went to early service at the lutheran church where the kids go to school so they could sing with the cherub choir. DS got a tummy ache, so while the rest went on the our other church and get to go to the missions dinner afterward, I am home with DS. I guess I should be happy the rest of the gang are doing well and went. Oldest DD was too, too excited to start going to the jr high group with MJ's DD today. She wore her best "teen" tennis shoes today.
gig.gif

Briana----I hope you are feeling better today. Throw the hot dogs in teh freezer, the chips will keep and hopefully you can have a fun time next week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom