Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry, glambka! My thoughts and prayers are with your family!
hugs.gif

Hi guys....need some prayers here. My nephew was one of the 4 soldiers killed by a roadside bomb in Afghanistan on Wednesday; he grew up in Shelby Township and graduated from West Point last June. He was due to come home in January. We are heartbroken. I understand at least one other young man was from Rochester and a third may be from Charlevoix.
sad.png
Glambka,
This is heartbreaking. I am so sorry for your loss!
Sincerely, Nancy

Hi guys....need some prayers here. My nephew was one of the 4 soldiers killed by a roadside bomb in Afghanistan on Wednesday; he grew up in Shelby Township and graduated from West Point last June. He was due to come home in January. We are heartbroken. I understand at least one other young man was from Rochester and a third may be from Charlevoix.
sad.png

hugs.gif

sad.png
So sorry about this. Prayers are with you and the family.

EE come when you go out but don't like to be picked up(non of them do after they hit maturity,) but all come running when any one goes out in the yard.
lol.png
Mine do for me, did you see the pic of one climbing aboard when i fell asleep? I had the camera ready to catch the du'ccle's in the act, but my hen is just as guilty. Anytime she sees me down, there she comes. HAS to be snuggled up to my neck, won't accept a lower station, lol. Queen. The other hen i had was shy, but was just as guilty, only she would just randomly decide to fly on my head, not as pleasant! My roo is lovey to me, most of the time, hates everyone else. Their babies are super sweet too. If lucky plucky don't shape up, the little roo may take his place......................The new EE is still shy, but i'm working on that
wink.png

Thank you all very much; sometimes you just have to vent. Thank you for listening. Hugs to everyone.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom