Missing dog came home...took to the vet, she was a mess

Quote:
No kidding! I spent $20 on it and never paid the annual renewal fee but the shelter still got my info and I got her back. I also got my favorite kitty back once because he had a chip. Its worth the $20, now someone needs to invent one with GPS.....

Well she can't come home. She can't keep any food down. They shaved her and cleaned the wound, it was full of cheat grass. They also found more ticks. They are actually helping me find her a new home. She killed one of my chickens a while back and was digging around the coop to get to them all the time. I can't give her the intensive care she will need right now because I have a sick 1 year old. For now she will be spending the day at the vet's office and at night going home with one of the employees. I'm so grateful for a woderful vet!

Quote:
Such happy news!

Heres a real quick way to put good nutrition and weight into you dog. They're called Satin Balls!

Ingredients

10 pounds hamburger meat [the cheapest kind]
1 lg. box of Total cereal
1 lg. box oatmeal
1 jar of wheat germ
1 1/4 cup veg oil
1 1/4 cup of unsulfured molasses
10 raw eggs AND shells
10 envelopes of unflavored gelatin
pinch of salt

Mix all ingredients together, much like you would a meatloaf.

Divide into freezer bags and freeze. I make golf ball size meatballs. easier to thaw.

Thaw as needed and feed raw!

Last edited:
Quote:
Sorry I didn't see your other post on maybe not keeping her... but if you do get her back, good luck!

Back
Top Bottom