My Flock Journey

Pics
Which ever you’d like! You could start a new one about introducing the chicks to Hazel or you could keep this one going, it’s up to you (and Hazel of course:gig)

I think ill keep this one and just add to it as I go. Hazel wasn't happy about the chicks living with her but I think she will change her mind when she spends time with them. I gave her a pat and told her shes a good girl and she was ok then. But at first she was chirping like ohhh noooo!

I think ill keep this one and just add to it as I go. Hazel wasn't happy about the chicks living with her but I think she will change her mind when she spends time with them. I gave her a pat and told her shes a good girl and she was ok then. But at first she was chirping like ohhh noooo!
Aw sweet Hazel I bet she was like “MOM! I much preferred looking into the brooder to see them! Why’d you put them here? Oh, wait you think I’m a good girl? I am happy now!” :lau

Aw sweet Hazel I bet she was like “MOM! I much preferred looking into the brooder to see them! Why’d you put them here? Oh, wait you think I’m a good girl? I am happy now!” :lau

Yeah shes a good girl. The other day when one of the Black Australorps wouldn't let me catch him and ran off. Hazel was with him the whole time.

Back
Top Bottom