My Geese love their Hay

I am not a fan of either, but bermuda is ok, if properly fertilized and very fresh. Bahia is crap. It is thick bladed, not palatable and has low nutritional quality.

Thanks all. I think I'll keep looking and maybe try to contact a local rabbit breeder and see if they feed timothy and if so, where they buy it in bulk.

I can try to up my fodder production but the hubby is already asking why there is a forest in the master bath tub. LOL Right now, I get about 5-6 lbs of fodder from 2 cups of wheat. I just need more space.

Thanks all.  I think I'll keep looking and maybe try to contact a local rabbit breeder and see if they feed timothy and if so, where they buy it in bulk. 

I can try to up my fodder production but the hubby is already asking why there is a forest in the master bath tub.  LOL  Right now, I get about 5-6 lbs of fodder from 2 cups of wheat.  I just need more space.
Your Pyr is too cute Jdywntr!!

:love

Need to add him/her to your signature :D

Last edited:
Your Pyr is too cute Jdywntr!!
love.gif

Need to add him/her to your signature
big_smile.png
Thanks. I will add him. Its only been 2 weeks, I guess I forgot.

Okay a question about feeding hay, tonight both Sammy and Missy went in a ate hay but never came back out for water, is it okay for them to eat hay and not drink? I don't leave water inside for them and they don't have access to the hay once they go inside their stall but They wouldn't come back out to the water buckets even though their door was wide open. I guess I was a little worried they may choke.

Lydia, I don't think it will be a problem. Geese are known to graze in fields without water right next to them to wash it down.

Back
Top Bottom