Pics
Last night was the first time I’ve seen them LAY down when eating. It has always been, get a bite of food, go get a drink of water, over and over. No time for laying down. View attachment 2102146
Good Grief! They have grown! I remember seeing them standing on this metal feeder, they could almost crawl inside and now they could pick up that whole thing.
Ducklings know how to grow!

Good Grief! They have grown! I remember seeing them standing on this metal feeder, they could almost crawl inside and now they could pick up that whole thing.
Ducklings know how to grow!
I know! Just look at this precious face. :love
13D0341C-CF4E-45B8-A57E-DA9CEE872B38.jpeg

A face that everyone loves...even Ralphie! :lau

@Mimi13 i would take @MasterOfClucker advise and continue with the b complex or some form of niacin Storeys guide to raising ducks says it’s important for them to have it till 10 weeks. And it’s so easy to give so why not? They are at the age now where their legs can use the support!

@Mimi13 i would take @MasterOfClucker advise and continue with the b complex or some form of niacin Storeys guide to raising ducks says it’s important for them to have it till 10 weeks. And it’s so easy to give so why not? They are at the age now where their legs can use the support!
After I read @MasterOfClucker ’s post I went ahead and mashed up a boiled egg and squirted 1 ml of B Complex on it and mixed it in well. I took it to them and they gobbled it up. :love I just need to know exactly how much B Complex to put over feed/treat each time, if I dose them 3-4 times a week. I may have already been told, but unfortunately I don’t remember.:( Thank you.

After I read @MasterOfClucker ’s post I went ahead and mashed up a boiled egg and squirted 1 ml of B Complex on it and mixed it in well. I took it to them and they gobbled it up. :love I just need to know exactly how much B Complex to put over feed/treat each time, if I dose them 3-4 times a week. I may have already been told, but unfortunately I don’t remember. :(

Back
Top Bottom