Pics
After I read @MasterOfClucker ’s post I went ahead and mashed up a boiled egg and squirted 1 ml of B Complex on it and mixed it in well. I took it to them and they gobbled it up. :love I just need to know exactly how much B Complex to put over feed/treat each time, if I dose them 3-4 times a week. I may have already been told, but unfortunately I don’t remember.:( Thank you.
You can't overdose B and C vitamins, the excess will just be peed out.
One evening Limpy gulped down a portion of mealworms with pure niacin that was thought for five ducks all by himself because he didn't want to share. No idea if ducks also flash from niacin like we humons do, but if they do, he must have been glowing all night. He gulped down over 1 gram of pure niacin, if i take ½ gram i glow like an oven for hours…

And it is official...duckie bath time is no longer as fun for me. The boogers are soaking me every time now. They start on the shallow end of the tub (where I happen to sit) and kick with their frog legs to swim down to the deeper end and absolutely soak me!:barnie
i would get a kiddie pool outside, fill it water and let it warm up in the sun. A styrofoam-board over night prevents too much heat loss. Let them soak the grass…

So, this just happened during tonight’s tub time. I apologize for my snickering, but I couldn’t help myself. What Scaredy Cats! The duckies were not making a peep!

I thought I’d better remove the “monster” from the water before they all died from a heart attack.
THAT is hysterical! :lau

Your ducklings are so cute!!! ❤ ❤ It makes me so excited for the day when mine hatch!!! Can't wait to have some ducklings again!!! Yours are already getting to the adult stage but really do enjoy the little years while it last...they go by so fast. I have 2 yr old ducks and when I see baby pics it makes my heart ache!! Can't wait to watch these little guys grow up!

i would get a kiddie pool outside, fill it water and let it warm up in the sun. A styrofoam-board over night prevents too much heat loss. Let them soak the grass…
It’s got to warm up just a wee bit more before I give them access to a big body of water. We have had very windy days here lately that has made it on the chilly side. They do play in the little pans of water that I put in the pen with them, but not like they would a full blown kiddie pool. Golly Gee Whiz - I can't wait. And anyway, they need a night night bath, don’t they?

Back
Top Bottom