My mom is home, thank you for your prayers and kind thoughts it works!

That is good news that there was no sign of a stroke. I really hate that she's having any health issues at all though. I will continue to keep her in my prayers.
smile.png

I would like to thank all my BYC friends for their prayers and support this weekend. My mom is home, she was released late yesterday evening and is doing well here at home. She says she feels fine but that she will pay more attention to the signs that were there and she will try and stop smoking too.
It means so much to be able to ask my group for prayers and for good thoughts in a public forum without having to worry that I'm going to offend someone.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart, my son's heart, my mother and father's heart. We love and appreciate all of you.
kate and family

Kate, i will and i am sure others here...will continue to hold her and your family up in prayer for complete healing and for strength to quit smoking.

so nice to see a person speak highly of their family, with respect and love. you are a boon to your family.

God's best!

I'm so glad that all ended up being okay in the end and that she is home safe and sound with you all.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom