My second hatch was sucessful! (*Pics*)

ChevygirlBeth

Songster
11 Years
Aug 21, 2008
The Hills of Eastern Ohio
After my failed attempt with eggs from Miss_Jayne, my cousin, and my guineas, I decided to try again.

Yesterday was day 27 for 8 guinea eggs... and 2 hatched! I am hoping some more will join them today!
jumpy.gif
I am excited! I just wish things had gone better when I had Miss_Jayne's eggs in there.
sad.png

Anyway, I thought I'd share the pic of the two early guineas.
IMG_4155.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats! I just had a hatch that completely failed, with eggs that were hard to get. I know how heart breaking it can be...
hit.gif

I really hope others hatch for you! I have to figure out what went wrong with my hatch.

ChickyLaura - I hope you can figure out what went wrong so your next hatch goes better!
hugs.gif

4-H Chicken Mom - Not a whole lot else going on just yet. One was rocking a bit and I thought I heard some peeping in there. I am trying not to go look in there every 30 seconds because I would never get anything done!

Well, it's day 29 and we have 3 keets. One more joined us late last night.

All three of them are a little bit differently colored. The one is darker on top with white on the bottom, one is almost all white with some light markings on its back and head, and one is kind of in between... it's light, but the coloring on it is on its head, back, and wings.
IMG_4159.jpg

IMG_4161.jpg

IMG_4162.jpg

Back
Top Bottom