My weightloss journey

Where does one purchase this?
I bought mine at Target, it's orange flavored and tastes a little like Tang. When this one runs out I plan to buy it in the Winco bulk foods sections because they sell it without flavors, colors, or artificial sweeteners.

I promised the dog 2 miles tomorrow so we shall see. I like to do it with her because we both get something out of it
Set an alarm on a phone or what ever.
Set one every hour...the last 5 minutes of every hour get up and move non stop for 5 minutes.

You said you tried tracking your food years ago.
Try doing it again.
Make it a habit.
Begore you get online or sit down to play a game...track your food and move for 5 minutes.
Every time you go to get online.

I think a better sentiment might be "We believe in you! You CAN do it!"

Especially considering that a lot of people turn to the internet because they don't have supportive people in their daily lives.
Other than my fiancee no one is being very supportive. Just negative. My sister said she "thought I was addicted to carbs" when I said I was doing Atkins. She then made several comments about "how fat" Ive gotten. Honestly, I'm happy with who I am. Even with the weight. I'd just like to be slimmer. I dont have to be a super model and quite frankly seeing the ribs on those girls makes me sick

I hate this sentiment. I hear this all the time. I'm not making up excuses. I dont make up excuses like "I've been really good today so I can have a whole cake". I just have never experienced any happiness from working out. Ever. Ive never had the "runners high" to the point I feel that it is made up. Idk maybe I'm wired wrong but running is torture. In fact the inventer of the treadmill designed it as torture for inmates.
It’s a piss poor read, but the message is there and from the heart. Nobody has the struggles that you do. You are truly the only person that can piece this puzzle together. Ignore the ‘it’s easy as.....’ and take a step. Change it. I didn’t get fat overnight. I put a lot of money, effort and groceries (wrong ones) into my stellar physique. If you think 5-8 lbs a week is a goal, you’re setting up for failure. 1-2 lbs a week means next Christmas, you’re 100 pounds lighter.

Movement is critical. You will find the exertion high. I put in full gear, grab a section of hose and race guys ten years younger than me and half my weight up 3 stories of stairs. I am so pumped at the top that I just want to grab something and tip it over.
It wasn’t always like that. I have a long way to go. Runners getting their high didn’t get it from day one. Some crazy reason they decided to run from point a to point b. Then decided next day to do it faster. Then they decided it was now boring, so they went to point b and back. The high comes from overcoming the challenge. Not the act of doing. (I personally don’t run unless something I love is at point b and is in danger, or something big enough to whip me is chasing me. If the whipping is going to be a quick death, I’d probably flip a coin at that point)

Start small. You got this.

Other than my fiancee no one is being very supportive. Just negative. My sister said she "thought I was addicted to carbs" when I said I was doing Atkins. She then made several comments about "how fat" Ive gotten. Honestly, I'm happy with who I am. Even with the weight. I'd just like to be slimmer. I dont have to be a super model and quite frankly seeing the ribs on those girls makes me sick
I don't know what a size 22 weighs.
Do you know what your blood pressure is?
Your cholesterol levels? If not...you should.
Knowing those numbers may make you think differently.

You said you tried tracking your food years ago.
Try doing it again.
Make it a habit.
Begore you get online or sit down to play a game...track your food and move for 5 minutes.
Every time you go to get online.
Were you in the military? Honestly its all on my phone. Are you saying I should exercise every time I pick up my phone? Id be awake at 6 and in bed before the chickens!

I don't know what a size 22 weighs.
Do you know what your blood pressure is?
Your cholesterol levels? If not...you should.
Knowing those numbers may make you think differently.
Unless they’re perfect. Then that argument goes out the window. My PCP has been all over me for ten years. And I have perfect blood work to use that argument against her.

Back
Top Bottom