Naked Neck/Turken Thread

Are they called naked necks or do they have name names like show girl. I also have a black skin black feathered NN....then I one that look similar to ones I've seen here. It has a bow tie and pinkish skin. But like the redish feathers.....just heres the pic

its redish with black in it

I call them Naked Necks,
love.gif
most have less the 1/2 the Feathers of regular chickens. . . the feathers on my bunch change with 1st Adult Molt. all of my have Pink skin.

what little I understand about Show Girls : are a cross from Silkies and a NN. . . Some one like, Kassaundra might be able to explain better.

:drool :drool You folks and your gorgeous NNs. I'm saving images left and right into my "To recreate someday..in my dreams" folder. :p

Technically wrong thread, but this little cutie hatched out totally by surprise a few days ago, making it a wonderful birthday surprise (showgirl mix)

And I had eggs in the Brinsea that I swore were out of my NN hen (bright green eggs). Imagine my surprise when, a week late, these impostors popped out

:gig

droolin.gif
droolin.gif
You folks and your gorgeous NNs. I'm saving images left and right into my "To recreate someday..in my dreams" folder.
tongue.png

Technically wrong thread, but this little cutie hatched out totally by surprise a few days ago, making it a wonderful birthday surprise (showgirl mix)

And I had eggs in the Brinsea that I swore were out of my NN hen (bright green eggs). Imagine my surprise when, a week late, these impostors popped out

gig.gif
lau.gif
The postman knocks twice!!!!!!

@ChickAdee317, Were you at the HobbyFarmers gathering last Sat?
Are they called naked necks or do they have name names like show girl. I also have a black skin black feathered NN....then I one that look similar to ones I've seen here. It has a bow tie and pinkish skin. But like the redish feathers.....just heres the pic

its redish with black in it

Back
Top Bottom