Need a hug, take a hug.

I’ll say...with the blizzard we’re getting...we need to cozy up !! My poor chickens won’t be going out of their coop for a few days, I’d say....going to be tooo hard to dig them out of 14” of snow...:(
Brr brr brr! I'm having sympathy shivers for you. I've never been through a blizzard, so I'm not sure how dangerous it is, but stay safe. :hugs

I want to invite @bantamgirl91 over here for a hug. :hugs
After reading a post of hers, I think she could use a few. BantamGirl, BYC is a great place to live and learn with others that have like minded ideas and goals. We all love our birds, and enjoy sharing them and our time with one another. I promise, you will get some good advice on how to handle your situation.
:hugs :hugs :hugs

tenor.gif
for whomever needs it 🐔🐓🙂

Hi Misty and thank you very much. :hugs
I'd like to say everyday gets a bit easier but it's not. At least yet. I've been actively trying to process it all, and that's whats got me dwelling on things. I chose not to face it for a long time, but I'm tired of being sad every time I think of him. We've shared so many good memories together, it would be nice to be able to smile when I think of him. So I'm trudging through it all and trying to make some sense of it.
I am glad you are processing it now, keeping things cooped up inside is not healthy. I send you some good energy. Hang in there Chris. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom