Need help for my three month old male muscovey

smromkey

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jul 20, 2013
Kissimmee, Fl
[VIDEO][VIDEO][/VIDEO][/VIDEO]This morning I noticed one of my males wasn't moving and the other ducks were poking at him. I thought maybe he hurt his wing. I have 8 others and their parents are fine. I put him in the grass as he was trying to hop around and be some what with the other ducks, but the girls were trying to get higher in the pecking order while he's down and were battering him, so I put him in the coop. I ended up bring him inside to keep a better eye on him. He's listless, looks like he's fighting sleep, mouth is open, he shakes his head. He won't eat, but has been drinking water. I thought he was going to drown himself cause he dosed off I with his beak in the bowl so I moved it away from him. I gave him a warm bath to make sure he wasn't dirty under neath and put him in my office. I tried to give him some crushed brewers yeast in a dropper with water.
Can anyone tell me what I should do?

Last edited:
Just put it in a water bowl. Mine drink it down just fine. Did you find a place? Sometimes large grocery stores, drugstores, supplement stores, health food stores . . . .

Back
Top Bottom