See if you can get it calibrated and in the meantime it seems like your pretty much on track, even with the 4 gram loss. As long as it continues to lose just under your 2.07, those .07 are made up with that one drastic loss.

See if you can get it calibrated and in the meantime it seems like your pretty much on track, even with the 4 gram loss. As long as it continues to lose just under your 2.07, those .07 are made up with that one drastic loss.
Alright i think injust need to get another one...Im only 16 and my seasonal job just ended so i have too find someplace to earn a couple bucks so ill just have to guess it for a couple days>?

Alright i think injust need to get another one...Im only 16 and my seasonal job just ended so i have too find someplace to earn a couple bucks so ill just have to guess it for a couple days>?

You can just calibrate yours the way I posted earlier :) It's fine to not have it in the incubator for six hours while you wait for the test to be done.

You can just calibrate yours the way I posted earlier :) It's fine to not have it in the incubator for six hours while you wait for the test to be done.
Hey Pyxis! Its been a while! So my egg started out at 693 g on 12/15/2018 now it is at 648 1/2/2018 does the egg seem dead or do you think it is alive?

Hey Pyxis! Its been a while! So my egg started out at 693 g on 12/15/2018 now it is at 648 1/2/2018 does the egg seem dead or do you think it is alive?

Seems pretty on track to me; sounds like it's been losing an average of 2.3 grams a day, which is a little high but not terribly so. You just might want to increase your humidity a little bit.

Her egg at it’s starting weight should be 2.7 so it’s actually losing a little under. I wouldn’t touch the humidity and just let it keep going. Weight loss will fluctuate and usually lose the most weight in the middle of incubation, or at least mine did.

Back
Top Bottom