Need help with malpositioned pigeon chick!!

Thank you @Fields Mountain Farm :) he is definintely perking up! His other eye was closed in photo but he has it half open most of the time now!

@biophiliac yes he is so sweet! I would say so, hes loving his formula. When hes getting fed he squeaks away and his wings are flapping about all over the place lol. Im sure he knows we're looking after him. Ah i never even thought about avatars ha! I will do just that but will also need to add my first little pigeo to it too at some point since he was who made us really fall in love with pigeons :D

Thank you @Fields Mountain Farm :) he is definintely perking up! His other eye was closed in photo but he has it half open most of the time now!

@biophiliac yes he is so sweet! I would say so, hes loving his formula. When hes getting fed he squeaks away and his wings are flapping about all over the place lol. Im sure he knows we're looking after him. Ah i never even thought about avatars ha! I will do just that but will also need to add my first little pigeo to it too at some point since he was who made us really fall in love with pigeons :D
This is just so exciting!! :celebrate

I can't wait to see a new Avy! :love:pop

@biophiliac yes he is so sweet! I would say so, hes loving his formula. When hes getting fed he squeaks away and his wings are flapping about all over the place lol. Im sure he knows we're looking after him. Ah i never even thought about avatars ha! I will do just that but will also need to add my first little pigeo to it too at some point since he was who made us really fall in love with pigeons :D[/QUOTE]
Either one! Or start with pigeo #1 and switch later.:D

Back
Top Bottom