If it's acting normal (eating, drinking, and pooping) there is a very good chance it will make it. If it starts to decline, let me know and I'll tell about another option.

Within the last hour she has made a drastic decline, not eating, drinking or walking and not laying normally. She is struggling. I did give her some water (which contained some vitimans) with a syringe carefully as to not let her breathe it in, but no improvement. Any other ideas?

Within the last hour she has made a drastic decline, not eating, drinking or walking and not laying normally. She is struggling. I did give her some water (which contained some vitimans) with a syringe carefully as to not let her breathe it in, but no improvement. Any other ideas?
Does her belly smell? does it look bloated compared to the others??

Can you take a video of her, upload it to youtube or vimeo, then copy/paste the link here?

I am at a loss for words. She flailed around for 10 seconds and passed. Other than starting the vitimans and electrolytes sooner, is there anything else i couldve done to prevent this? Ive never seen an animal go down hill so fast. She wasn't even struggling to breathe.

Back
Top Bottom