NEVER mess with Hei Hei’s women!

rumbleBee_STi

Songster
Jun 10, 2020
Sylva, North Carolina
I’ve been busy integrating my bantams & standards over the last couple weeks, only by free ranging. There’s been some scuffles here & there. Nothing too brutal, everyone ignores the rest for the most part. But 1 sure way to have death come for you...is to chase & try to fight Hei Hei’s women.... & he catches you in the act! Don’t worry, Julius bobbed & weaved Hei Hei pretty well, he finally ran up underneath my car & big boy can’t fit under there. I safely scooped up Julius when Hei Hei gave up & brought him back to safety. Also, ignore my messy yard. All of this separation of standards, bantams, & chicks have my whole life a mess.

I’ve been busy integrating my bantams & standards over the last couple weeks, only by free ranging. There’s been some scuffles here & there. Nothing too brutal, everyone ignores the rest for the most part. But 1 sure way to have death come for you...is to chase & try to fight Hei Hei’s women.... & he catches you in the act! Don’t worry, Julius bobbed & weaved Hei Hei pretty well, he finally ran up underneath my car & big boy can’t fit under there. I safely scooped up Julius when Hei Hei gave up & brought him back to safety. Also, ignore my messy yard. All of this separation of standards, bantams, & chicks have my whole life a mess.

Wow!
I have had to separate my bantam roo from my turkeys, because he will fight with them, LOL! Those banties think they are soooo much bigger than they are.

Back
Top Bottom