New duck mama

It's all scrap. There is a door now. Not the prettiest but we have never built anything hahaha
IMG_20180320_140231.jpg

IMG_20180320_140214.jpg

I don't think it's been lower than 40 in several days. But weather has been crazy... So could still get a little colder randomly. But I don't think it's expected right now. I'd say around 40s lowest. I'm in west Texas. Lubbock
I'm not sure exactly how old they are
They got to the store on March 6th. I got them maybe the 12th?

Thanks Miss Lydia....I didn’t see this post.

It’s for my garage setup. The garage is completely drywall and heated. Here in Michigan, we are still getting cold weather at night. So they will been inside for at least another weeks or until the weather brakes. It’s just a shipping crate that was taken apart. Nothing fancy.
The notifications are really sporadic around here. Anyway, I am hoping mine do well in the brooder that I make this weekend. Then, I will give them outside adventures.
Their momma already had them outside. I guess I am a little more precautious. ;)

I don't think it's been lower than 40 in several days. But weather has been crazy... So could still get a little colder randomly. But I don't think it's expected right now. I'd say around 40s lowest. I'm in west Texas. Lubbock
I'm not sure exactly how old they are
They got to the store on March 6th. I got them maybe the 12th?
So they are about 3 weeks old, I would at least wait a couple more weeks...idk maybe some one else can chime in on this. Last year when I had my ducklings it was in May and the weather was warmer.

Back
Top Bottom