New Kitty!!! Update: Named in post #28

Jeeper1540

Songster
9 Years
Apr 3, 2010
The Canyons of Nevada
First time posting in this section!!
big_smile.png

I recently lost my Cat of over 7 years, Ghost. She had been catching mice her whole life, even though she was getting slower in the last couple years. well, the other day I was at my neighbors (and former customers) house, and we stated to hear something like a cry. we figured it was the neighbors kid who got hurt so we went inside for a couple mins, while she gave me back my egg carton from my last delivery. we went back out and could still hear it, and i was thinking "Why hasnt his mom come out to see whats wrong yet?" Well i listened more, and it sounded closer than that house... Then it started sounding like a cat... I asked her if her cat was out, hes 15 and i thought he might be hurt, but then right on cue, a little kitten stick his head out from under the deck! He was afraid of us for about 30 seconds, but then he wanted us to pet him. he was really skinny and dirty. We brought him in the house and gave him some food and he ate, and ate a lot! since she already had a cat, i offered to take him home since i just lost mine, so now hes living at my house! funny how these things happen isnt it?

Any way, heres some pics!:

First, Ghost, my cat i just lost
sad.png

53087_small_ghost.jpg

And now my new kitty. hes a boy, but he doesnt have a name yet! Does anyone have any suggestions??

First Day at my house
53087_new_kat_3.jpg

53087_new_kat_2.jpg

53087_new_kat_1.jpg

Notice how dirty he was?

Now that hes cleaned up, we let him in the house, and today i bought him some toys! he's having a blast!!
53087_new_kat_7.jpg

53087_new_kat_6.jpg

53087_new_kat_5.jpg

53087_new_kat_4.jpg

So what should i name him? If i like the suggestion i might use it!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
He looks like a Hunter!
or O'rion
or Thor to me.

God Bless!

P.s. I had a kitty I found...or who found me when I was in Iraq. I named him Lucky! He was lucky he found me and not another soldier or Jackal. All cats or dogs were to be killed on site! Jackals are kinda wild dogs like a coyote or dingo.

Congrats on the new addition!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom