New Pictures of my Partridge Cochin Roo...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Bec, Oct 8, 2008.

1. PeeperKeeper

PeeperKeeper Songster

Quote:OOOPS! I guess I must have sounded confusing. T Bear is still alive and doing well. And I am still not sure if it is a hen or roo. Guess I know if it crows! [​IMG]

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap

Anyone who doesn't like CHICKENS is crazy. I have been introducing my co-workers to the joys of chicken TV and now they all want chickens. [​IMG]

3. Sugar Sand Farm

Sugar Sand Farm Songster

Apr 24, 2007
    North Florida
    Here is Honeycut my 22 week old buff cochin cockeral. He is not as big as the others, Shimmer and Dutch but hes getting there. When he arrived he was a good head smaller than the others. my granddauaghter would always grab him up when we had to change the brooder or feeders as he would get trampled. She would say Oh get Honey out first . low and behold he became Honeycut when he developed waddles lol

[​IMG]

4. Chickenaddict

Chickenaddict Songster

May 19, 2008
    East Bethel MN
    All of those chickens are adorable! I have what the breeder i bought them from called brown/red cochins but looking at these other pics of the partridge cochins im starting to think my dudley is more of a partridge then a brown/red [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. hatchaholic

hatchaholic Songster

Jul 23, 2008
    South Carolina
    I love all those pics!!

Dudley is really cute. How old is he?

6. Chickenaddict

Chickenaddict Songster

May 19, 2008
    East Bethel MN
    Thank you, he is a sweety. He was 1 week old when i got him in the begining of june so just over 4 months

7. PeeperKeeper

PeeperKeeper Songster

Dudley is cute too!

8. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

Quote:Your photo is very nice, and both chickens are pretty, but that fluffy buff / beige chicken in the background is SO pretty! Very eye catching!

9. PeeperKeeper

PeeperKeeper Songster

Micki,....Honeycut looks like he is in the process of growing new feather in this pic. ??
    I think the dear boy deserves an update photo. [​IMG]

10. Chickenaddict

Chickenaddict Songster

May 19, 2008
    East Bethel MN
    Quote:Your photo is very nice, and both chickens are pretty, but that fluffy buff / beige chicken in the background is SO pretty! Very eye catching!

Thats my black tail buff japanese pumpkin, if you look at her toes or whats left of them. She was damaged goods when i bought her but i saw her as a diamond in the rough and fixed her feet up the best i could. Now she is completely spoiled and even has a "special rug" outside for her to sit on. She spends winters indoors now that she is with us, the previous owners left her outside over the winter which in part with bad scaley mites was what damaged her toes so bad.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: