New Pictures of my Partridge Cochin Roo...

Quote:
OOOPS! I guess I must have sounded confusing. T Bear is still alive and doing well. And I am still not sure if it is a hen or roo. Guess I know if it crows!
big_smile.png

Here is Honeycut my 22 week old buff cochin cockeral. He is not as big as the others, Shimmer and Dutch but hes getting there. When he arrived he was a good head smaller than the others. my granddauaghter would always grab him up when we had to change the brooder or feeders as he would get trampled. She would say Oh get Honey out first . low and behold he became Honeycut when he developed waddles lol

IMG_0964.jpg

All of those chickens are adorable! I have what the breeder i bought them from called brown/red cochins but looking at these other pics of the partridge cochins im starting to think my dudley is more of a partridge then a brown/red
hmm.png

10663_img_0501.jpg

Quote:
Your photo is very nice, and both chickens are pretty, but that fluffy buff / beige chicken in the background is SO pretty! Very eye catching!

Thats my black tail buff japanese pumpkin, if you look at her toes or whats left of them. She was damaged goods when i bought her but i saw her as a diamond in the rough and fixed her feet up the best i could. Now she is completely spoiled and even has a "special rug" outside for her to sit on. She spends winters indoors now that she is with us, the previous owners left her outside over the winter which in part with bad scaley mites was what damaged her toes so bad.

Back
Top Bottom