North Carolina

Quote: Can I rent your little DD? I have a Rooster that could use a little friendly training!
lau.gif

Scott

Hi everyone!
frow.gif
I'm just checking in. I started back to school today for the summer semester. I'm still waiting on my DH to finish the addition on the run. I am hoping to have it done this week, so my girls will be happy and just maybe start laying. They will be 22 weeks old this week, how much longer do you think I have to wait?

I would love to see chicken and wagon photo! My youngest DD loves the chickens and I am sure if I let her she would bring them in the house and play dress up with them.
love.gif

Good morning folks
frow.gif

summer is fast approaching and with
the recent rains it is feeling quite sticky.....
I like warm....I like a gentle rain.......humidity
not so much but such is life......a little good
with little bad......balance

hope everyone has a good day
D.gif

Good morning everyone!! I hope your day is off to a better start than mine...I am dragging this morning from a ROUGH night last night with the 2 kiddos (I think I got MAYBE 2 or 3 hours of sleep in total). LOL.

Ducks and Chickens are doing well...Chicks are growing and my 2 super blue ones are easily twice the size of their other mates...my guess: roosters....because I'm just THAT unlucky when it comes to hatching pullets!!
lau.gif

Hopefully the rain will stay away today to let everything dry out (I did diapers WHILE it was raining...which is probably why yesterday afternoon it turned sunny here!!) and we can maybe have dirt again rather than MUD!! LOL.

A special "GOOD LUCK" to Luke and his GF for the arrival of Lucian!!

Have a great day everyone!!

Good Morning, Happy Chicken People!

NH, I'll join you on the rough night. I took a hard fall on the cement floor at doggie school last night, and did some damage to myself. Motrin is my friend. But the sun is shining today, I have a lunch date with a friend that I couldn't meet with all semester because our schedules clashed, and I have nothing else to do if I choose not to. All commitments are to myself these days!

Enjoy your day, everyone!

Hello all BYC's. I went out to coop yesterday afternoon to work on installing my new solar flood light for the coop and when I opened the door there just to the right (not in the nesting boxes) was a small tan egg! I was so excited! Forgot all about getting light put up. Oh well something to do today. My little girl had to take it to school to show all her preschool friends. Now how do I get them to do it in the nesting box? Suggestions?

Thanks NC'ers! Have a great Wednesday!

Back
Top Bottom