North Idaho / Eastern Washington

my Blue Isbar broody "Tomi" she is not sitting on her eggs, but she is sitting on Blue Isbar eggs, SFH eggs and one BCM egg. due on the 5th-or 6th...

I've seen a tent set up that was as luxurious as a fine hotel room. It just depends on how much space you want and how much stuff you are willing to bring. The tent was one of those wall tents and had a full size queen bed including the frame and regular plush bedding. Also rugs and a table and chairs.. There are some really nice pull trailers and 5th wheels out there too. I would consider all that glamping in a park with hook-ups and all.

OK...I know it isn't a chicken or a duck or any other kind of bird...But I couldn't resist sharing a picture of the newest member of the family! Here's puppy Skye, my 9 week old Doberman Puppy! She's a real Sweet heart!

WE HAVE FERTILITY!!! The Isbar pair that I have are a fertile couple. I have eggs in the bator that are a week into incubation showing signs of growth! Two of the Bielefelder eggs are promising. I just set a few more of each so we will see how it goes.

I just put 17 out of 18 Silkied Ameracuana eggs into lockdown. I am sure I saw several internal pips! Come on BABIES!!

Since it is summer I think that trying to get together is creating a challenge. I am still up for a meeting though. Anyone else still wanting to have a potluck in a park somewhere??

these four hatched, from the left 2 blue isbars, "Issabella, and Ingrid" ,one SFH " Siri " and BCM "Brenna"
Awwwwe such cuties! Yay for Isbars....

I have 4 mixed breed that I stuck in the bator because I took them away from the broody who already had eggs. The other girls decided to keep laying on her nest. I had marked the first ones and these were added later when my back was turned. I couldn't just throw them out... So I have two brahma mix and two leghorn mix. I hope they are pullets cause I have enough extra roos to raise up to butcher status. My plucker that fits on a drill should be here by the end of the month to help the processing...

Back
Top Bottom