Not having a flashy day :( VENT CENTRAL: Need a hug?

ray's two cents :

Glad to know there's more of you out there.
gig.gif

I sometimes feel like a bit of a stepping stone, always stuck back at square one.

Yeah, when I was in catholic school (im home schooled now), I would always be made fun of. I would TRY to be like the other girls, but it was impossible! They would always get me in trouble for nothing! One day we are friends, the next we are enemys... School is HARD! And I don't mean the subjects... I mean the DRAMA!!!
barnie.gif
I am so happy that I am HS now. Such a releive. Trust me, I was a complete NOBODY there and there was only 14 kids in the 3rd grade. I don't talk to ANY girls there exept for one once in a while. There was one girl who acted like she was SO much BETTER than everyone else. She made fun of everyone. There was another girl that was just plain bratty. Another girl that cried all of the time. Another girl that pushed me....
duc.gif
Ok, I'm talking to much!
tongue.png
But yeah, HS is WAY less stressfull!​

ray's two cents :

Yeah, things are starting to look up
big_smile.png

Anyone here feel like they're moving backwards?
My group of friends has always been 'different' and proud of it.

Suddenly the other girl's become halfway popular. You wouldn't believe it if you knew her before, amazing (and sudden!) transformation.
th.gif

Me... I'm just stuck here... being nothing in particular
tongue.png

I'm with ya! I've always felt like I was "nothing in particular". And things always seem to be moving backwards, especially my finances!​

Quote:
Yeah, when I was in catholic school (im home schooled now), I would always be made fun of. I would TRY to be like the other girls, but it was impossible! They would always get me in trouble for nothing! One day we are friends, the next we are enemys... School is HARD! And I don't mean the subjects... I mean the DRAMA!!!
barnie.gif
I am so happy that I am HS now. Such a releive. Trust me, I was a complete NOBODY there and there was only 14 kids in the 3rd grade. I don't talk to ANY girls there exept for one once in a while. There was one girl who acted like she was SO much BETTER than everyone else. She made fun of everyone. There was another girl that was just plain bratty. Another girl that cried all of the time. Another girl that pushed me....
duc.gif
Ok, I'm talking to much!
tongue.png
But yeah, HS is WAY less stressfull!

hugs.gif
about all of those! I relate completely! I'm in high school too and the things I hate the most about it all is the drama (Which is why I quit that subject in year nine
gig.gif
). It's good to hear about other peoples' experiences!
I have a group of friends, we have a few of personal jokes going around that nobody understands
tongue.png

Quote:
I'm with ya! I've always felt like I was "nothing in particular". And things always seem to be moving backwards, especially my finances!

Oh, yes, definitely finances! I have been spending more than I've been earning recently. I'm trying to save for university, but at $1400 I don't think I'll be going anywhere fast!
gig.gif

Quote:
barnie.gif
duc.gif
Ok, I'm talking to much!
tongue.png

I am in a public highschool and I don't mind all the drama that happens, I believe that it teaches you how to deal with people you don't like which is a skill you need once you start your career.

Quote:
barnie.gif
duc.gif
Ok, I'm talking to much!
tongue.png

I am in a public highschool and I don't mind all the drama that happens, I believe that it teaches you how to deal with people you don't like which is a skill you need once you start your career.

That is also true. I usually ignore them. The jerky girls usually stop being jerks when they realise it doesn't bother anyone. Recently one of them actually started talking to me.

hey, mother hen, I'll get round to replying in a minute, this is the first chance I've had on the computer practically all day
th.gif

ray's two cents :

hey, mother hen, I'll get round to replying in a minute, this is the first chance I've had on the computer practically all day
th.gif

dont sweat it girl! i can wait just have fun an reply when ya can! hope feel better soon!​

Quote:
dont sweat it girl! i can wait just have fun an reply when ya can! hope feel better soon!

Thanks
smile.png

Today was a much better day than yesterday, so thanks to all of you!
big_smile.png

Tomorrow I get a day off too, we have one every year for the day the Show starts. I'm deciding whether to go or not.

Back
Top Bottom