NOT POSSIBLE. Can't be real! Is this a bullseye?

aubreynoramarie

designated lawn flamingo
9 Years
May 27, 2010
Reno, Nevada
Sure I have a roo. Petey! The most sorryest rooster ever ( well except when he is valiently battling raccoons!). Anyway my girls won't let him even begin to think about going any further than his pathetic excuse for a wing dance. (seizure? Muscle spasm?) even if they did accept him, (THEY WOULDN'T DARE!) I don't see how he could mount them. Theyre so fat an he's so tiny and.. Umm.. Dainty.

Okay cutting to the chase, is this a bullseye? The color does not exactly ring true on my camera phone. There is a second very faint pale ring around the dark spot. I have not ever once looked for bullseyes, but this was noticable enough that when I cracked another egg into the pan it immediately caught my eye. What do you experts say? Please don't say it's possible that there may e little peteys running around someday. I don't think my achy break-y heart would understand
sad.png

6fda334c.jpg

bbd2063c.jpg

48fd64e8.jpg

79bbd58a.jpg

0c4b0289.jpg

I AM PETEY, HEAR ME ROAR!

06b84ea7.jpg

Really? OH LORD. I know who's egg this was too.

I am going to have a talk with her about being nicer to me or I'll let the whole flock know she had a one night stand with PETEY. she will NEVER be able to live that down!

Hahaha that's is too funny! I once had a Sultan Bantam Rooster successfully fertilize the eggs of a Mature Black Jersey Giant Hen. If the male is determined enough, someday someone will say yes lol (he may have slipped something in her feed though
wink.png
)

The eggs don't look fertile to me, the edges aren't defined enough and the white disc should be a perfect circle with a dot in the middle and a lighter perfect circle around it, it should also be larger than your pics show, If you have never seen Petey successfully mount a hen either then chances are slim, you say they don't let him near them?! is he with them 24/7? how old is he and how long has he been with them? only other thing is to incubate the eggs for a few days to check fertility.

I also think it's not fertile, I can't see the definition in the circle that would tell me beyond a shadow of dought, it just seems a little very iffy, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom