Nurture Right 360 Incubator Okay?

Pics
I know they responded to your call for the need.
I was wondering how they actually got it fabricated so quickly.....
...usually something like that requires a mold which is not always a quick process.

ETA: Just recalled that the Incuview had this same issue, chicks getting nicked by the fan, they also quickly provided a replacement screen.
Hmm not sure. I wanted to give it another shot with the fan cover but Iv seen 3 people now write that humidity during hatch caused the electrical component to malfunction and they've lost chicks. I'll probably be going with a brinsea next time which is a shame cause this one was a good price!

I covered the bottom with shelf liner, so that may have kept my humidity lower (with having the water below the liner), but even with the wells full, and lots of chicks hatching inside, I never saw the slightest condensation. I fact, I was worried it was too low humidity. :confused:

MY heart is totally Broken . OK the first Nurture right 360 is still up and running good . the one i got last month had a spike . the led light no longer works and all my turkey eggs got cooked . That said i called the company and they tried to help me get it fixed but while awaiting the email it spiked to 102 on the machine and my egg thermometer said 103, needless to say i had soft boiled Poults

Last edited:
Pictures to come, but I had 10 babies make it to lockdown, and ten hatched. Some of my babies were sticky, toward the end, but it's because my humidity was so high and I was coming close to 24 hours since my first hatch and so I took my wet babies out. This is my first ever incubation and I'm shocked at how easy it was. For the fan cover, I put thin pieces of scotch tape in between the bars, to make extra grates, essentially, worked perfectly and still provided ventilation.

Also I noticed people say that their incubator was loud. Mine was in my bedroom and was near silent. I guess I got lucky. One thing though, cleaning it was NO FUN and I also flooded the channels because it's impossible to see how much water actually fits in them.

Overall, awesome experience.

Pictures to come, but I had 10 babies make it to lockdown, and ten hatched. Some of my babies were sticky, toward the end, but it's because my humidity was so high and I was coming close to 24 hours since my first hatch and so I took my wet babies out. This is my first ever incubation and I'm shocked at how easy it was. For the fan cover, I put thin pieces of scotch tape in between the bars, to make extra grates, essentially, worked perfectly and still provided ventilation.

Also I noticed people say that their incubator was loud. Mine was in my bedroom and was near silent. I guess I got lucky. One thing though, cleaning it was NO FUN and I also flooded the channels because it's impossible to see how much water actually fits in them.

Overall, awesome experience.
I have flooded my channels also, i hope that it doesnt damage the incubator.

I have flooded my channels also, i hope that it doesnt damage the incubator.
I hope it doesn’t, but I noticed that if you flood it too much, there are holes in the Channel the water isn’t supposed to go into, and if it overflows TOO much It leaks out the bottom. But that was only when i tipped it while cleaning.

you dont have to do anything my main comp in mine went wacky . cant even reset to factory it spikes higher . Hopefully they promised to send me a new one i send this one back that the new one isnt a dud the first one i got is Still kicking it . so i have some issues with the machine kinda scared because my next eggs to go in are pure cornish whites large foul . Unfortunately they are my own eggs getting ruined but its still breaking me Turkeys where all sold once hatched now i have to ask her to wait ? Not sure if she will or not . so pissed and no i didnt do a money exchange with the buyer . i learned that one long ago .

Back
Top Bottom