Nurture Right 360 Incubator Okay?

Pics
How do you keep the mesh from curling up?
I would think a piece of wire could either be laced through the outside edges or run a zig zag around the outside edge over a piece of wire. I'll give that a try and test it beings 'bater #1 is currently empty. I'll see what it does with the egg turner too. I'll see what I can do about photos. My normal 'puter is dead. <sigh> The chicks are 2 breeds... Partridge Penedesenca is one, the other is Cream Legbar. I can tell the male CLB but the rest are going to have to grow up a bit to tell them apart.

Help please! Brand New 360. Day 21 seemed ok except that we needed to keep the Air Event Knob all the way open. Day 22...Not so good, My hatch rates usually run in the 80's on old incubators... this new one is killing me. I am no longer hearing my chicks chirp in their eggs. The humidity never went past 72%, but there is water in the LED Screen, water tank B only registers half full as compared to tank A. There is water leaking somewhere onto my counter. We fill it but it doesn't stay. Not even ONE PIP. Then last night I was trying to listen for peeps. In despair I took out an egg that I know should have already hatched, to candle. Both LED SCREENS ARE FLASHING AN ERROR CODE 5. I am, not able to reset. The instructions do not explain what 5 means and worst of all, my instructions say to contact Harris Farms LLC for help, but there is NO CONTACT INFO anywhere in the box or in the instructions. So End of Day 23. I'm pretty sure I'm going to awaken to 22 DEAD Icelandic Baby chick eggs. Please Send me the contact info for Harris Farms LLC Please. Thank You

Help please! Brand New 360. Day 21 seemed ok except that we needed to keep the Air Event Knob all the way open. Day 22...Not so good, My hatch rates usually run in the 80's on old incubators... this new one is killing me. I am no longer hearing my chicks chirp in their eggs. The humidity never went past 72%, but there is water in the LED Screen, water tank B only registers half full as compared to tank A. There is water leaking somewhere onto my counter. We fill it but it doesn't stay. Not even ONE PIP. Then last night I was trying to listen for peeps. In despair I took out an egg that I know should have already hatched, to candle. Both LED SCREENS ARE FLASHING AN ERROR CODE 5. I am, not able to reset. The instructions do not explain what 5 means and worst of all, my instructions say to contact Harris Farms LLC for help, but there is NO CONTACT INFO anywhere in the box or in the instructions. So End of Day 23. I'm pretty sure I'm going to awaken to 22 DEAD Icelandic Baby chick eggs. Please Send me the contact info for Harris Farms LLC Please. Thank You

Does the heater indicator light still blink ? the heater indicator light is located next to the temperature display.

What is the humidity reading now on incubator?

And what it the room temp ?

I hate to post right now due to the above person's problems however, I am busy in the AM and can't get to this until way later.

We had some no-seeum window screen on hand and I was in the midst of reloading a second round of eggs. I had everything apart so I traced the grid onto the window screen and cut out a piece the same shape as the outer edge of the grid. I put it on the base, then put the grid on top of it. I put the egg turner back in and I tested the egg turner and it runs just as well as without. I loaded eggs and restarted the 'bator, then ran the egg turner 3 more times. It still ran with no problems. I will watch it closely but, so far, humidity is at 50% which is close to what it should be. I need to stay up (it is 12:45 pm now) and check that it is set right.

I took photos of the little fuzz balls but have not had time to upload them, resize them, and post. Tomorrow afternoon or evening....

IM Happy with this company ive had good and bad 1 machine kicks butt the second went all goofy on me . But the company has been there for me and seems like you guys too . that alone means they have Morals and respect for them selves and their products . I just wish someone local sold their feed here . I drive 2 hrs round trip to get mana pro for my cats dog chickens and turkeys . But im glad ive spent money with this Company . they seem to care . God to go make my niece some aweful waffles as she calls them why because i use eggs in it and she thinks we are killing chicks LMAO

Thank you so much for the fast response and explanation! My auto turning is working again after the unplug last night. I just saw the instructions to reset but will definitely keep this in mind for the next hatch.

So that I am and the other folks here using this incubator are clear on this- you’re saying that after each completed hatch we need to manually reset the incubator, either with the 2 button reset you detailed above or by manually adjusting the day counter to 21 in order for the turner to work?? Even if it’s unplugged for an extended time for cleaning or storage?

Yes, timer count down won't auto back to 21days after each completed hatch, even it is unplugged for a long time.

We programmed it like this is because it is normal sometimes some chicks will later hatch until 22~23, if timer will auto back to 21 days after countdown to 0 day, then on day 22, the egg turner will rolling again, if at this time someone forget to remove the egg turner, will cause the egg turner turning an unhatched egg on day 22, this will affect normal hatch, so this turner won't rolling when count down to 3 days, and won't auto back to 21 days, unless manually operation.

Suggest to use "reset" function which is easier, to reset timer to 21 days, when every time prepare for a new round of hatch.

Back
Top Bottom