Office Work.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
But I'll bet the frog /toad finds it significantly more hazardous...

Carrie Underwood says something like this in one of her songs: "I close my eyes and kiss that frog, only to find that the more boys I meet, the more I like my dog."

OK #1 why isnt PC my friend on facebook and #2 I actually went dumpster diving and got some of the boxes the glasses came in and repacked them.... and made DH carry them out because I was at the point on the free wine where I find myself to be very witty....

Quote:
I just don't get how to use Facebook to make it funsville. I mean the interactive part where you actually do real-time conversations with people. I haven't been on it in weeks (OBBBBviously), but when I do go on, it's just to look at pics. Are there new pics of you guys on there?

Quote:
Margaritas taste good in plastic cups with Sharpie writing. I can't do wine. Me and sulpher have issues and don't get along any more. Means I can't have most dried fruits and many medicines, too.

I was just teasing about the snob thing. I'd take my plastic cup to snob parties just to tick someone off. I used to use a gift bag as a purse at company parties, but everyone just thought it was cute, and not that I didn't own a froo-froo party purse-lette.

Quote:
I just don't get how to use Facebook to make it funsville. I mean the interactive part where you actually do real-time conversations with people. I haven't been on it in weeks (OBBBBviously), but when I do go on, it's just to look at pics. Are there new pics of you guys on there?

I do the same thing, I use it sporadically for conversation but mostly to update my pics and look at everyone elses.

Quote:

Yes.

Quote:

Buffy, you don't have to chat. There are threads there, just like BYC. Come to the dark side, we'll teach you to use the cookies....

Quote:
Margaritas taste good in plastic cups with Sharpie writing. I can't do wine. Me and sulpher have issues and don't get along any more. Means I can't have most dried fruits and many medicines, too.

I was just teasing about the snob thing. I'd take my plastic cup to snob parties just to tick someone off. I used to use a gift bag as a purse at company parties, but everyone just thought it was cute, and not that I didn't own a froo-froo party purse-lette.

Margaritas DO taste good in a plastic cup!

Quote:
Then you must be under the influence of free wine every time you log on to BYC (gratuitous flattery to Sparkies here...)

Quote:
DH doesn't drink, doesn't like clutter, and is OCD. He'd have had kittens had I asked for assistance with a similar project.... And he doesn't like kitten, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom