Ended Official BYC 2022 Summer Fair—Outdoor Gardening Show

full

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging and we have our winners!
@CluckNDoodle, @StinkyAcres, @Duckpip, @TJAnonymous, @Nbullinger, @Beccatrix, @Dr Evy, @Phaedra Geiermann, @SueT, @BirdsBeesTrees, @Wild Claws, @domdit, @MACCanadianCoop, @FredHill

The competition was fierce, and we had so many great entries that we broke them down into 3 categories: Harvest, Garden, and Flowers.

Harvest Category

First Place - @CluckNDoodle

Second Place - @StinkyAcres

Third Place - @Duckpip

Two-way tie for fourth!

Fourth Place - @TJAnonymous

@Fourth Place - @Nbullinger

Garden Category

First Place - @Beccatrix

Second Place - @Dr Evy

Third Place - @Phaedra Geiermann

Two-way tie for fourth!

Fourth Place - @SueT

Fourth Place - @BirdsBeesTrees

Flower Category
First Place - @Wild Claws

Second Place - @domdit

Third Place - @MACCanadianCoop

Fourth Place - @FredHill

@CluckNDoodle, @StinkyAcres, @Duckpip, @TJAnonymous, @Nbullinger, @Beccatrix, @Dr Evy, @Phaedra Geiermann, @SueT, @BirdsBeesTrees, @Wild Claws, @domdit, @MACCanadianCoop, @FredHill, I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png
A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our
BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them).

Congratulations to all of the winners and thank you to the awesome host and judges!! Ya'll rock!!

Brace yourselves for an emoji drop!
banana1.gif
celebrate.gif
CoolDance.gif
default_rain dance.gif
egypt.gif
hyper.gif
run-circles.gif

Back
Top Bottom