I feel his pain. :gig
Thing 1 just participated in his first Easter egg hunt. I gave him about 2-3x the candy he normally gets, but I've put a stop to it for now. He is not happy with my plan to dole out the candy slowly. He's having a minor meltdown every time I say no to something.

Poor guy, but it's time to learn limits :gig I remember I was about six and ate a whole box of mini Reese cups, I got sooooo sick.:sick
Yup.

Of course since Daddy is allergic to peanuts I don't want Thing 1 having peanuts. So anything with peanuts or peanut butter went towards his "Granddad tax". It would have been a parent tax, but DH is trying to lose weight and mommy has some gestational insulin insensitivity and but does well unless she eats sugar, pizza, or caffeine.

Still have three that I have no idea on the sexes, two are the mixes the colors say female but they're mixes so I don't know.
One Faverolle is still kind of WTF too, i'm leaning towards male due to body size. Shoulder feathers are coming in dark brown not black though and it dosen't act roostery.
I'll get a more recent photo but it is the one on the left, right is Henry 100% boy.
20190417_172142.jpg

Still have three that I have no idea on the sexes, two are the mixes the colors say female but they're mixes so I don't know.
One Faverolle is still kind of WTF too, i'm leaning towards male due to body size. Shoulder feathers are coming in dark brown not black though and it dosen't act roostery.
I'll get a more recent photo but it is the one on the left, right is Henry 100% boy.View attachment 1746873
They are so cute!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom