Good morning everybody :frow

I found one counter, the area in front of it, most of the kitchen table and reorganized the coffee & tea cupboard last night. I still need to do the dishes and find one more counter before I can cook.
Hubs wasnt home 😉😉 :gig He finally started his second job :)
Happy prep day everybody 🥰
:frow Good morning Fishy, have a great day

Good morning Fishy 🙂 have a great Wednesday and don't work too hard😁
I’ll try :lau
:highfive:

What I found when I ripped out a stupid tiny kitchen and installed my big kitchen is that more counters allow for more "drop points" for any clutter someone decides to drop.
Yeah, if I had known that I would have made less counter space.
Its a double edged sword, but one I would welcome 🥰

I’ll try :lau

Its a double edged sword, but one I would welcome 🥰

We certainly upsized the kitchen, but then a closet would have been an upsize.
We had an 18" wall oven and for real about 3' of counter split to either side of the sink. We lived with that worn out poor design for nearly a decade. Now there is 3+' on each side of the standard size range and the sink is in an 11' long counter with another 4' counter next to the fridge. What a tremendous amount of work it was. I would not take that micro kitchen back ever.

We certainly upsized the kitchen, but then a closet would have been an upsize.
We had an 18" wall oven and for real about 3' of counter split to either side of the sink. We lived with that worn out poor design for nearly a decade. Now there is 3+' on each side of the standard size range and the sink is in an 11' long counter with another 4' counter next to the fridge. What a tremendous amount of work it was. I would not take that micro kitchen back ever.
I miss my kitchen in VA....

Hi. I've just discovered this room. My kitchen need bombing, it's a complete disaster. O know what I would like but that's just not possible. I will do something to improve it soon.

Hi @rjohns39 and @Grammy60 :frow

Hi. :frow
Welcome to the wacky world of Squatch watchers. We are a friendly bunch with a wacky sense of humor. Like a big crazy family really.

Pull up a fence rail and sit a spell. :)

Back
Top Bottom