Well I went out this morning to find my neighbor stuck in my driveway. The snow is so heavy and slushy plow trucks can't push it. He was using his tractor to shovel the snow. Literally pushing it and picking it up with the bucket to move it and dump it. He got the tractor stuck and couldn't get it out with the plow truck! I got some old coal ash that I had from the old house and we used it to get traction. Then I sat on the tractor to get it in reverse while he pulled with the truck. He works for the road department and said the big trucks are having trouble. They hit a little of that slush and it sends them all over the road.

The run is more crushed this morning but nothing I can do till the snow melts. I'm not even using the gate in the dog fence. I just step over it. Even the dog hopped over it when I called her. She makes a great path ahead of me out to the coops. 🤣 The chihuahua barely makes it out the door to potty. Poor little guy.

Still 41k+ without power. 43% of my county. And it's all expected to melt tomorrow.

Good morning Nunny 🙂 have a great Wednesday

I got 2nd and 3rd place in the article contest!
CONGRATULATIONS
1606932960029.gif

Good morning Y'all. :frow

Reading 17° here with a feels like of 13. Gonna be a water hauling morning. We should warm to about 45 at some point. I will try to change the pool when that happens. It is surely frozen this morning. The ducks go ice skating when it's frozen. 🤭
Don't worry they move slowly as long as I don't startle them. Next year the pool will be where I can run a deicer.

27 degrees must be the littles happy temperature they're loving the cold weather, they come out of the coop playing instead of rushing to the food.
Homer never changes,follows me and makes Homer noises.
I'll have to let ya'll hear her to appreciate the noises.
She talks to herself too so I hear them a lol.

Good morning Chicky 🙂 have a great Thursday and try to stay warm. Would love to hear her 😊

Reading 17° here with a feels like of 13. Gonna be a water hauling morning. We should warm to about 45 at some point. I will try to change the pool when that happens. It is surely frozen this morning. The ducks go ice skating when it's frozen. 🤭
Don't worry they move slowly as long as I don't startle them. Next year the pool will be where I can run a deicer.

Good morning Henny 🙂 have a great Thursday ! Try to stay warm 🥶

27 degrees must be the littles happy temperature they're loving the cold weather, they come out of the coop playing instead of rushing to the food.
Homer never changes,follows me and makes Homer noises.
I'll have to let ya'll hear her to appreciate the noises.
She talks to herself too so I hear them a lol.
:frow Good morning Chicky, have a great day and stay warm

:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day and stay warm. We've warmed up to 30 says it feels like 21.

Back
Top Bottom