Good morning everybody :frow

Hubs is home all day today. Im still going to try to finish my to do list, but I cant guarantee no bodily harm if he starts in on me again. He’s as bad as a three yr old. It ridiculous. So anyway :) i manage to find more gamma lids 🥰 at HD so incan take my frustration out on the lids :lau He just made me coffee and brought my ipad without being asked. 😰 hmm, interesting. The sky must be falling. Lol.

Hubs is home all day today. Im still going to try to finish my to do list, but I cant guarantee no bodily harm if he starts in on me again. He’s as bad as a three yr old. It ridiculous. So anyway :) i manage to find more gamma lids 🥰 at HD so incan take my frustration out on the lids :lau He just made me coffee and brought my ipad without being asked. 😰 hmm, interesting. The sky must be falling. Lol.
:frow Good morning Fishy, have a great day... I do use a rubber mallet for my gamma lids.

Good morning Fishy 🙂 have a great Sunday !

Good morning!
Im starting today out as a mouse murderer, had to set a snap trap last night because I heard one and he's in there now so I got him.
I guess the cold pushes them inside.
I really wish the cat would do her job, I don't like being the cat. :)

Good morning Chicky 🙂 have a great Sunday !

Your so right, they come inside when it gets cold and we don't have cats anymore to do the job 😞.

Good morning!
Im starting today out as a mouse murderer, had to set a snap trap last night because I heard one and he's in there now so I got him.
I guess the cold pushes them inside.
I really wish the cat would do her job, I don't like being the cat. :)
:frow Good morning Chicky, have a great day

I might as well not even have a cat she dosent even try anymore.
Im tempted to swap her out with a chicken, they're good cats.:)
Good morning Chicky 🙂 have a great Sunday !

Your so right, they come inside when it gets cold and we don't have cats anymore to do the job 😞.

Good morning! :)
:frow Good morning Chicky, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom