Fire tablet lady is annoying.
Full disclosure, that tablet was turned into a cheap retro gaming device.
I cleared the bloat, micro sd card intalled, emulators for ps1,ps2,psp,sega genisis and masterdrive, gameboy and gameboy advance,nes, super nes and n64.
Tested every emulator with a game controller, made sure everything ran smooth.
The controller her son had gotten for his birthday so it was hers, it was dropped off with the tablet.
She texts me saying the controller cord is wrong ....im like son of a beach ,lady.
Internally I face palmed my head off because I knew the problem.
Controller has an adapter, usb to micro that fell off in the bag.
She kept fighting me that it didn't, but I won.
She's nuts.🤓

Fire tablet lady is annoying.
Full disclosure, that tablet was turned into a cheap retro gaming device.
I cleared the bloat, micro sd card intalled, emulators for ps1,ps2,psp,sega genisis and masterdrive, gameboy and gameboy advance,nes, super nes and n64.
Tested every emulator with a game controller, made sure everything ran smooth.
The controller her son had gotten for his birthday so it was hers, it was dropped off with the tablet.
She texts me saying the controller cord is wrong ....im like son of a beach ,lady.
Internally I face palmed my head off because I knew the problem.
Controller has an adapter, usb to micro that fell off in the bag.
She kept fighting me that it didn't, but I won.
She's nuts.🤓

Gotta love being the resident IT person. 😒

Im eating pineapple and it is good!
Iv'e guarded it for a few days, hubs kept wanting to cut it thing wasn't ripe so I said no.
I finally just hid it until it turned yellow so he'd quit bothering me.
Last one he cut way too soon and was tart.
I like sweet pineapple.
He peels and cores too, not me I slice it and eat around both.

Have you pulled apart a pineapple? You sorta twist the top off then pull the individual pieces off and eat them. I kept a pineapple on a plate in the fridge (with a bag over the top) for a good week like that. It is a messy way to do it but for me it was worth it because the pineapple lasted so much longer than cutting it all up and getting soggy. I did use a spoon to start the segments but it works really well.
Interesting facts first but if you want to skip to the pull apart method go to 3:30.

Cool, I didn't even think about them desegmenting like that!
I'll sure try that out, im not worried about messiness.
I chew on it like a giant pineapple rat.:)
Have you pulled apart a pineapple? You sorta twist the top off then pull the individual pieces off and eat them. I kept a pineapple on a plate in the fridge (with a bag over the top) for a good week like that. It is a messy way to do it but for me it was worth it because the pineapple lasted so much longer than cutting it all up and getting soggy. I did use a spoon to start the segments but it works really well.
Interesting facts first but if you want to skip to the pull apart method go to 3:30.

Back
Top Bottom