Good morning everyone :frow Have a wonderful and safe day.

I am hoping the road crews did a good job overnight. I have 4 trainees so cannot miss work at all.

I am certain the chicken waters are solid ice.

We spread paw safe ice melt on the driveway, sidewalk and flagstone path.

I guess I better get busy since I am leaving early this morning.
:fl That I don't break a hip and don't crash.
Good morning Henny :frow Have a safe day
Good morning all
Found out yesterday an old friend passed Sunday.... Saturday she went to urgent care and put in the hospital.... complications from diabetes, she didn't know she had diabetes.
Good morning Mo :frow So sorry about your friend :hugs

Hiya folks.

Two nights ago, I found a suspicious spot in Thing 2’s hairline on his forehead. Last night I found definite chicken pox rashes on both Thing 2 and Milk Drinker. Since it is 11-12 days after Thing 1 got his first spots, it seems like he’s the only one that caught it from touching my shingles lesions and the other two caught it from him.

Good morning all
Found out yesterday an old friend passed Sunday.... Saturday she went to urgent care and put in the hospital.... complications from diabetes, she didn't know she had diabetes.
Sorry about your friend. *hugs*

Hi everybody :frow
Started pulling up the old pergo floor. The linoleum looks pretty good so far. I see a new coop floor in my future :bun

Good morning all
Im so sorry about your friend Mo :hugs That is scary she died from that and didnt even know she had it ☹️

When several children were simply dropping dead on sports fields with undiscovered heart issues many years ago I took my son to a cardiologist, just in case. People thought I was being paranoid. I still dont see what the issue was. Id rather find out at the doctors office than the coroners. I dont regret it at all. This reminds me to schedule a checkup. I havent had my sugar and cholesterol run in a couple years now and both sides of my family have issues.

Hiya folks.

Two nights ago, I found a suspicious spot in Thing 2’s hairline on his forehead. Last night I found definite chicken pox rashes on both Thing 2 and Milk Drinker. Since it is 11-12 days after Thing 1 got his first spots, it seems like he’s the only one that caught it from touching my shingles lesions and the other two caught it from him.

Oh no! I hope they dont get it too bad. Poor things!

download (3).jpeg

Have an awesome day!!

Good morning folks :frow

Hiya folks.

I'm hoping its a mild case for them. They should have some level of immunity built up in their systems.
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day... Only 6.5 hours for me today

Back
Top Bottom