You should post a picture, maybe find a home?

Working on it!! She really needs a foster or adopter who specializes in senior/geriatric and/or ex breeding dogs. She's got a lot of neurotic habits from being locked in a small cage for so much of her life, plus horrible teeth, bad feet :( someone made a bunch of money off of her pups and then threw her out like trash unfortunately.

Here's a before and after- once I get her shots up to date I'll have a professional groom her :lau

Attachments

• IMG_7738.JPG
    IMG_7738.JPG
    367.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7745.JPG
    IMG_7745.JPG
    330.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7793.JPG
    IMG_7793.JPG
    791.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7797.JPG
    IMG_7797.JPG
    998.8 KB · Views: 9
Working on it!! She really needs a foster or adopter who specializes in senior/geriatric and/or ex breeding dogs. She's got a lot of neurotic habits from being locked in a small cage for so much of her life, plus horrible teeth, bad feet :( someone made a bunch of money off of her pups and then threw her out like trash unfortunately.

Here's a before and after- once I get her shots up to date I'll have a professional groom her :lau
Sweet girl. Poor thing, what a life!

G'night my Squatchers. I am going to be up and down all night with the chirpy little chits, and tomorrow is a HUGE outside day for us... we got in our ground cover seeds, it rained today AND tomorrow is supposed to be warmer and sunny. :wee

Don't y'all go getting drunk and writing like 20 pages now, y'hear?!?!?
Um, i was just going to get some egg nog to celebrate bush planting!

Back
Top Bottom