I heard about someone being on the bachelor who was in the funeral industry. I never actually watched it so I don't know what she really did in the business. People like to claim that their morticians, but don't actually ever touch a dead body. They like the shock value & other people's reaction. I've been an embalmer in California for 22+ years. Usually when I tell people what I do they don't really want to talk to me anymore or they become very uncomfortable.

I heard about someone being on the bachelor who was in the funeral industry. I never actually watched it so I don't know what she really did in the business. People like to claim that their morticians, but don't actually ever touch a dead body. They like the shock value & other people's reaction. I've been an embalmer in California for 22+ years. Usually when I tell people what I do they don't really want to talk to me anymore or they become very uncomfortable.
My husband and i almost went into that profession until the people wanted me to work for free! I have a degree, i am a hard worker. Not happening. If i work free, it is for myself. I became a nurse, dead people do not freak me out nor do morticians. Valuable service, done well.

Back
Top Bottom