I'm proud of what I do and wouldn't want to do anything else. I have a BA degree in English, but the only profession I could go into was teaching. Not for me. I decided to go to mortuary school & finally do what I always wanted to do.
Sometimes I just have to be careful when discussing my day at work with my family during dinner. Of course, they're use to it by now. But still, sometimes I forget & go a little too far.
My husband doesn’t enjoy mine and BFF’s dinner conversations. I did GI nursing and I could have eaten lunch while doing a colonoscopy and talking about wound infections. Could have, never happened.

Night S Watchers!

I sooo get that! I had a yorkie who was an ex puppy mill breeder. Her name was cricket and she was the most neurotic needy little thing :barnie so cute though :love

To be honest my least favorite dogs to work with are terriers- with the exception of pitties and staffies. Boundless energy and neediness :eek:
Not a terrier fan! Diggers and chasers. Mine barks at any animal on the tv! She hears the commercials and comes running.

My grandkids are gonna be in heaven when they come out for Christmas. The youngest keeps trying to sneak two of her 12 chickens in the house, but mom won't let her. Our two chickens are indoor chickens, so she'll have all the chicken cuddles she could ask for.

For the new Squatchers...

Gurtrude, standard Easter Egger
20170503_182337.jpg

Lizbeth, bantam gold laced cochin
20170815_001448.jpg

Thanks anansi & sassy. I could hang with you guys all day too. Chicken people are so much more understanding & accepting of people who the rest of the world consider "not normal."
Oh oh oh! Oh! Count me in too!!!! Archaeologist here, and animal bones are my specialty. I bet I would feel right at home with all you chicken lovin' non-squimish gals :highfive:

I'm so cold I can't move, and I have to goto the bathroom.

But I can type, folks.

Except now I'm tired, so I have to move so I can go brush my teeth (not my hair, because I shave it a mere 1/2" long) and goto bed.

P.S. Every time I write the word goto, I immediately think of the word grotto, even though I don't know what it means. And every dang time I see the word break, I read it as beak and have to re-read it to get it right.

P.S.S. I'm not kidding.

P.S.S.S. G'night, y'all.

I'm so cold I can't move, and I have to goto the bathroom.

But I can type, folks.

Except now I'm tired, so I have to move so I can go brush my teeth (not my hair, because I shave it a mere 1/2" long) and goto bed.

P.S. Every time I write the word goto, I immediately think of the word grotto, even though I don't know what it means. And every dang time I see the word break, I read it as beak and have to re-read it to get it right.

P.S.S. I'm not kidding.

P.S.S.S. G'night, y'all.
Oh man, here i am not sleeping! Grotto is a kind of rock formation i think, kind of a protected area. Never looked it up though. But goto is not a real word, right? Go to, two words.
Well i took a pill and so should sleep in about half an hour. Maybe i should go greet newbies.

It's the original dirt that was installed in 1982 when the house was built. It was orange, and hidden areas still are, but it was never the nice plush dirt like you see in a lot of houses today.

I'll have to clean out under the table and put some unbroken dirt, real dirt, in a covered dome litter box for her under there.

Back
Top Bottom